WelshGuyUK

Getting ready for my 2nd trip to Jomtien 2022

2 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

Just wait until the Chinese tour groups return to the Agate! I remember seeing two coach loads disgorging outside the Agate before the pandemic. 

I have seen those coach loads. They would not be taking them to the Agate but to the Blind Massage place next door to it. I mentioned a coach in my report from 2020. See: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/04/07/blind-optimism-blah-outcomes/ 

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

I wonder how straight your friend really is, better be carefull

I have actually been a very good friend with benefits at times, but shall we just say he's always horny, but he just can't always pull the gitprls easily 😆

3 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

Just wait until the Chinese tour groups return to the Agate! I remember seeing two coach loads disgorging outside the Agate before the pandemic. 

This used to puzzle us. The coaches would arrive late in the evening and then the groups would take breakfast early the next morning. And then leave en masse. I never saw them around the pool, or in the Complex. Or anywhere. We assumed that the overnight stays were for the purpose of easing travel to the airport...or somewhere. 

We saw the same thing happening at our hotel in Seminyak, Bali a few years ago. it must be a money-spinner for the hotels!

9 hours ago, Londoner said:

This used to puzzle us. The coaches would arrive late in the evening and then the groups would take breakfast early the next morning. And then leave en masse. I never saw them around the pool, or in the Complex. Or anywhere. We assumed that the overnight stays were for the purpose of easing travel to the airport...or somewhere. 

We saw the same thing happening at our hotel in Seminyak, Bali a few years ago. it must be a money-spinner for the hotels!

that how bus tours are everywhere. To cover maximum territory, glance over attractions, arrive for supper , wake up early , have breakfast and go again. It's why I hate them.

But they have their use and most economical way to get to less accessible, remote places.