doyondoy

Bear/larger guy massages?

Hey all, I’ll be visiting Bangkok for the first time next week, was hoping for some recommendations for either massage places that have bearish or larger therapists or if you’ve had experience with a therapist like that somewhere? everything I’ve read so far sounds like most guys are either twink-ish or muscular, which are both fine of course, just interested in seeing what’s out there. Thanks!

40 minutes ago, vinapu said:

check Tawan   late in the afternoon before bar opens. During day they have massage boy(s) hoping for custom 

Somebody substantial like Ten  may be on duty

I didn't thought there were muscle guys doing their massage service. This will definitely be something I need in the afternoons. 

try the Philippines, most of the advertising men seem to be "big" bearish types....

11 hours ago, orson said:

I didn't thought there were muscle guys doing their massage service. This will definitely be something I need in the afternoons. 

In May during day guy on duty was pretty slim at least for Tawan standards but closer to the opening hours other guys working in bar appeared and offered massage , it's how I got one of biggest hunks there and massage actually was pretty skilled. 

On 9/9/2022 at 2:57 AM, doyondoy said:

Hey all, I’ll be visiting Bangkok for the first time next week, was hoping for some recommendations for either massage places that have bearish or larger therapists or if you’ve had experience with a therapist like that somewhere? everything I’ve read so far sounds like most guys are either twink-ish or muscular, which are both fine of course, just interested in seeing what’s out there. Thanks!

Being a Bear myself,(and a bottom) I always find it strange I get so many masculine looking guys on Grindr asking me to fuck them !

"Can you fuck me Daddy? I then look at the message and see it's from some masculine Arabic guy 😳

Obviously the perception is because you have a beard and of large build , they think you as a masculine daddy and a top.

Being a "bear" myself I'm not into the Bear type, although I find it interesting the people that are .

Do you like the masculine look?

I guess the majority of you are not into Bears , I'm guessing the twink look followed by the smooth muscle guys?