12is12

Phuket dfrnt/btr than Koh Samui ?

Somewhat, Phuket has the Paradise complex in Patong with some guys.

I posted a summary at the end of this thread of what I found in April

Keep in mind April was when Thailand Pass was still a requirement and things were only just starting to open up, it might be busier now.

(-:  Hahaha 

I recently read about a reading cognition theory: people dont actually read the words; they rather form a mental picture of them. In comparative experiments, readers of texts with fewer vowels (like my post) didnt lag behind readers of normal texts in understanding or speed.

I decided to conduct my own experiments. Plus, I find it cute or non-routine.....

Both are islands, but the differences are quite big

east/west of mainland means nearly opposite wet/dry seasons-wet is when monsoon winds hit land.

Phuket has fixed link to mainland, Samui remains ferry or fly in. Phuket has Th´s main 2nd airport for international, Sam only expensive domestic flites by BKK-airways

Phuket is most def the last yrs (all pre=covid) a rather expensive package/touristy type of place, Samui remains-more or less- the old vibe of bekpekking all by yourself, though its not cheap at all by normal Thai standard.

This is the usual general touristy stuff to be found in guideboox and www etc.-from my own memory of times I was partly attached by work to the ´travel bisnis´

HKT did have a kind of established gayforpay scene, Samui not really-some trials to start the gay bar ´to fill the gaps´ usually went banktrupt/closed after main season had gone.

Now toss a coin-or decide by yourself