Badboy81

Whats new in Rio?

• Members
5 hours ago, floridarob said:

Monkeypox it seems..... I know of 2 people in Mexico, where I live that just got it. I got 1 vaccine, going for another hopefully next week.....doesn't sound like a fun disease 😞

Hell no. I am abstinent and have been since I returned from Argentina. I got my first shot last Sunday, and will remain abstinent until two weeks after my second shot, when the vaccine reaches maximum efficacy. 

At my age, and after being a mass slut for almost 4 decades, taking any risk when I am just weeks away from immunity is nonsense to me (I am sure I would be willing to take more risk without the vaccine prospect.) After my second shot, I will be celebrating my 60th birthday with an overdose of Point 202. I am planning to weeks in Rio in November.

7 hours ago, floridarob said:

Monkeypox it seems..... I know of 2 people in Mexico, where I live that just got it. I got 1 vaccine, going for another hopefully next week.....doesn't sound like a fun disease 😞

Im fully vaccinated so that isnt something I am worried about but thanks..

Last night was my first night in Sao Paulo. My friends took me to chili pepper sauna. I waited in a line I'm about 30 people waiting to get inside and the web app already showed that there was more than 250 people inside. By the time it was our turn ed for entry the line behind us still had 30 to 40 people.

Inside the sauna it was a free-for-all. I've never seen so much blatant aggressive sex in a sauna. We got there a little after midnight and left there a little before 6:00 am.

Inside there were so many hot guys. Three or four people needed assistance that I can only suspect was due to drug use. But even with that being said, it was a night I will never forget.

I went to Chili Pepper once.....after going to GP saunas and being able to shop and pick anyone there....the "for free" saunas are annoying, usually. Guys that aren't my type wanting and touching me and the guys that I want, not interested or more bottom than me, lol

I like feeling like a Kennedy every now and then (as I heard someone tell Customs in the USA upon being asked why he goes to BKK so much)....SO the GP saunas fit that bill 😁

15 hours ago, bucknaway said:

Last night was my first night in Sao Paulo. My friends took me to chili pepper sauna. I waited in a line I'm about 30 people waiting to get inside and the web app already showed that there was more than 250 people inside. By the time it was our turn ed for entry the line behind us still had 30 to 40 people.

Inside the sauna it was a free-for-all. I've never seen so much blatant aggressive sex in a sauna. We got there a little after midnight and left there a little before 6:00 am.

Inside there were so many hot guys. Three or four people needed assistance that I can only suspect was due to drug use. But even with that being said, it was a night I will never forget.

Sounds awesome! 😁

I have not updated anything because I made the mistake of visiting with a friend of mine that lays it down so perfectly for me that I no longer desire sex for a number of days after an encounter. So I never got to have fun with anyone from Lagoa even after my many visits there.

I'm now in Rio and I visited point 202 last night. I was ready to order a drink but they don't have any drink menus showing prices or what they offer. So I just decided not to get anything. There were a few guys there that were interesting but I had to meet a friend in lapa so I left a little early without doing anything there. It seems like the guys in the saunas are operating as if it was an off-season.  

I have friends arriving from Sao Paulo tonight. Before they come I'm going to visit 202 again and see if I can make a connection.  

Tonight my friends and I will be visiting black cat and maybe sexy Rose. They love the sex clubs.

• Members
On 10/9/2022 at 12:18 AM, floridarob said:

I went to Chili Pepper once.....after going to GP saunas and being able to shop and pick anyone there....the "for free" saunas are annoying, usually. Guys that aren't my type wanting and touching me and the guys that I want, not interested or more bottom than me, lol

I like feeling like a Kennedy every now and then (as I heard someone tell Customs in the USA upon being asked why he goes to BKK so much)....SO the GP saunas fit that bill 😁

The only pleasure I get out of these non GP saunas is to reject people.  I don't pursue anyone there because, like floridarib, the ones I want usually aren't interested in me.

• Members
13 hours ago, bucknaway said:

I have not updated anything because I made the mistake of visiting with a friend of mine that lays it down so perfectly for me that I no longer desire sex for a number of days after an encounter. So I never got to have fun with anyone from Lagoa even after my many visits there. Life is good.

Lagoa is full house tonight, only standing room left, I finally shared a table with strangers.  I ordered my gozada shot as usual, freshly milked from a gorgeously lean muscled body, for the same price as my dinner.  I was satisfied and happy.

It was drizzling outside when I left, I hope the rain doesn't effect clubbing tonight.  Life is good. Let's hope for the world peace.