Olddaddy

Your bucket list

Whats going to be on your bucket list particularly in the next 1 year going into 2023?

Particularly for us mature age guys who may have 15 to 20 years left on this earth ,what do you want to complete in life,well in the next year  or so anyway and I'm not just talking about wanting to go to visit the Andes mountains or whatever I'm also talking about psychology stuff such as next trip be confident enough to asking the hotel bellboy for a fuck etc 

What about goals going outside your "comfort zone" , I can stay in 6 star hotels but this year I stayed in backpackers in Manila to experience it .

Was going outside my comfort zone east? Nope , hardest thing I ever did 

I also walked Tondo a rough type of area in Manila at night by myself 

Are you going to go outside your comfort zone ?

What about hustling?

I'm setting again to ask guys who are straight for sex 

Yes hustle & going outside your Comfort zone , last time I got a punch in the face by one straight guy so that's not easy whoever thinks it is 

Hustle sex for free ? See if you can do it ?

2023 have you set goals ? Your bucket lists 

33 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

If you want to fuck the bellboy or motorbike taxi driver, just ask. Really. 

Not good advice to every guy in here unless he is confident in his ability,

Anyone who thinks they can walk into a third world country and ask for their dick to be sucked because they are offering money can be in for a rude shock when they receive a punch in the mouth .

54 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Whats going to be on your bucket list particularly in the next 1 year going into 2023?

for me nothing outside of comfort zone other than endoscopy and filing cavities if any

But I hope to travel even more, brave myself to finally completely retire and , for the first time since high school,  spend real vacations with my sister as so far either she was vacationing at my house or me at her place, now we want  go somewhere together just for fun of it. Oh right, if she opts for Thailand , it will be outside my comfort zone indeed.

24 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Not good advice to every guy in here unless he is confident in his ability,

Anyone who thinks they can walk into a third world country and ask for their dick to be sucked because they are offering money can be in for a rude shock when they receive a punch in the mouth .

Make your mind up. 
In your original post, you said propositioning a bell boy for some fun. 

Now, you have changed to offering random people in a 3rd world country money to suck your dick. 

These are very, very different things. 
My advice was sound. You articulated badly. 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

2023 specifically:

1 month in Thailand, 3 weeks Japan (separate trips)

*being a nicer person on the internet 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Hustle sex for free ? See if you can do it ?

Hell no - why would I want to do that ?  I prefer to pay so I can be as selfish as I want.  Seems to work because the providers prefer clients that know what they want, communicate clearly and tip accordingly.  Everybody is happy.  The biggest misconception about paid services is because that’s the only way you can get it.  Tell that to Alex Rodriguez, Hugh Grant & Eddie Murphy 

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

for me nothing outside of comfort zone other than endoscopy and filing cavities if any

But I hope to travel even more, brave myself to finally completely retire and , for the first time since high school,  spend real vacations with my sister as so far either she was vacationing at my house or me at her place, now we want  go somewhere together just for fun of it. Oh right, if she opts for Thailand , it will be outside my comfort zone indeed.

Endoscopy?

Too much deep-throating 😳

29 minutes ago, scott456 said:

I had luck with that.  I was a beautiful blonde drag queen in fancy evening dress, high heels and jewelry. I sat down at the hotel bar, had a drink and flirt with the handsome waiter, he gave me his phone number, I tipped well when I left. The next day we hit it on (outside of hotel).  Of course he is compensated.  I always say it's much easier for ladies to pick up men, than men picking up men.  I feel good to be an effeminate gay guy in Thailand.

Love it bro 😂, 💃💃💃

1 hour ago, alvnv said:

and certainly not as bad as the one that @Olddaddy has been suffering with since he got back from Philippines.

I had a nasalscopy think they call it...small camera 1 minute down the nose into the throat ,, the doctor said my throat had callouses from all the big cocks ramming it continually 

8 hours ago, floridarob said:

Nice to see you're being optimistic.....😉 

My bucket list:

😂 I'm trying to be a realist though, and I know many of us haven't got a long time so having a bucket list of how or what we can do ,to grow old disgracefully.

For 2023 just a simple list. Longer than usual trips to Taiwan, Japan and my more recent discovery Vietnam. All are amazingly beautiful and fascinating countries. In each finding lovely guys whose only desire is to spend some time with a much older gay westerner without any payment is far from difficult. Indeed in Taiwan it seems more difficult finding money boys than guys merely wanting company and sex without even travel money.