Blackbeluga

Has anyone gone to the cloud massage?

Extremely high priced. In one of BKKs fashionista neighborhoods (near Thonglor), and they announce to have a Johnny, Boss and Ben among staff. And MooYang (roasted pork, a nickname).

I dont do those ´socials´, so no idea how long that insta will keep dead or closed bisnis on it- a common feature of about anything in Thailand

Just a day ago or so I saw a note about that on quite another Thai/Chinese forum/infoboard (gbsiam-used to be Thai, G--.boy Siam, but is apparently taken over by some Chinese tycoon) which then stated it had announced to open around late November, so that could be next week. In the Onnut area, which is even further out of centre BKK as ThongLor is. Claims to have many real Thai celebrities in its staff and a shop-price per hr of 1.500 THB-or about double what even the highest priced other such shops ask for. This indicates its mostly aimed to the hi-so Thai market and it may even very well be to fob these stinky farang off. But really-no such a Thai would even think 1 second to go sitting in such a shop.

For fear of officials and/or police no such a shop will ever admit to state to allow more to strangers.

If one does a simple google then loads of massageshops named Cloud-or the like, appear, so there is no guarantee at all we talk about the same venue.

(BTW-now that we talk Onnut-which is a BTS stop linked to a (Tesco)LOtus and via a walking street to a BigC-old Carrefour: this walking street used to have rows of massageshops at low Thai prices on both sides of which some were said to also offer more by some of their staff-also at low Thai prices for that.

Also along the main rd Sukhumvit-that side, walking back to town, you will pass many more such shops and the more remote ones tended to have pretty cute male staff too-which as such is rather uncommon for normal msg shops as such.

But that is all from so long ago it might by now all be history. Perhaps someone lives in the area and knows more or is going out for a walk anyway and enough command of Thai?

How to get to The Cloud Massage & Therapist

🏡https://goo.gl/maps/gqeWmj9ttKafHBBm9

📍 BTS
On Nut station, take a motorbike taxi in front of Lotus to Soi Sawasdee 4.

📍 Private car/taxi
- Chalerm Maha Nakhon Expressway
Turn right onto Sukhumvit 50 Road to Soi Sawasdee 4.
- Chalong Rat Expressway
Turn right onto Sukhumvit 50 Road to Soi Sawasdee 4.
- Sukhumvit Road
Make a U-turn in front of BTS On Nut and turn onto Sukhumvit 50 Road.
Enter Soi Sawasdee 4

17 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Report from Dec 11, 2022. I went there. It is expensive. It is very beautiful and clean and showers in each room. The boys are drop dead gorgeous. I paid 1050 for a massage. This does not include tip which is not expected and no sexual services. I tried. And, I tried. It was a no go with the two guys I was with this week. However, for me, I love just a really good massage and I paid 600-800 for a local massage from a lady so the extra from a hot sexy guy is worth it for me. I'll be back again.

Thanks for your sharing