zoomomancs

Is Dreamboys Moving?

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

big difference....a couple of shirtless guys in shorts does quite a bit to brighten it up. Instead of painting the front of my house, I may have to consider this option, but what will the neighbors thinkĀ šŸ˜œ

thay may not mind buy those shirtless guardiansĀ  may dent your treasury

15 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Cameron (owner of Circus et. has a night-time photo on his homepage.
https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Cameron.McKean

how did he end up owning that....what else does he own? I used to talk to him when he had Fan boy massage....kind of reminded me of Matt Lucas' character on Little Britain, the only gay in the villageĀ šŸ˜²

Ā 

matt lucas only gay.jpg

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

how did he end up owning that....what else does he own? I used to talk to him when he had Fan boy massage....kind of reminded me of Matt Lucas' character on Little Britain, the only gay in the villageĀ šŸ˜²

Ā 

matt lucas only gay.jpg

Who suggested that he owns what?

11 hours ago, ggobkk said:

All well and good to talk about Dreamboys moving...BUT any word on a return for Screwboys?

Ā 

A former mamasan there thought it would reopen around now but no news. Workers I ask in the Soi know nothing of reopening. Might we hope for a high season opening? Kings Castle may be watching how the new Dreamboys venue gets on. That's a big venue to fill every night. As such bars go, Screwboys was not too expensive to run. The lads got no payment, not even 150 bt, but didn't have to turn up to work. Maybe we need to find a way to get the message toĀ Kings Castle that many of us miss Screwboys?

20 minutes ago, zoomomancs said:

A former mamasan there thought it would reopen around now but no news. Workers I ask in the Soi know nothing of reopening. Might we hope for a high season opening? Kings Castle may be watching how the new Dreamboys venue gets on. That's a big venue to fill every night. As such bars go, Screwboys was not too expensive to run. The lads got no payment, not even 150 bt, but didn't have to turn up to work. Maybe we need to find a way to get the message toĀ Kings Castle that many of us miss Screwboys?

Is King's Group still in existence?

21 hours ago, floridarob said:

Is this a different person....šŸ™„

dreamboys quote.JPG

Ā 

22 hours ago, Patanawet said:

I most certainly DID NOT!

I said quite clearly that Cameron is the owner of Circus in soi 4.
In no way did I suggest that he owns Dream Boys.
Did you mistake my mis typing, leaving the 'c' off of 'etc.'?
Presumably, English is not your native language, so i apologise OR are you simply a bigger pedant than me?

4 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Ā 

I said quite clearly that Cameron is the owner of Circus in soi 4.
In no way did I suggest that he owns Dream Boys.
Did you mistake my mis typing, leaving the 'c' off of 'etc.'?
Presumably, English is not your native language, so i apologise OR are you simply a bigger pedant than me?

I guess we're playing "who's on first"......

The "that" in my question was Circus. I was born in Boston, so besides from losing a few R's in words, my English is ok.

Ā 

Capture.JPG

• Members
45 minutes ago, Department_Of_Agriculture said:

Pictures of the interior of the new Dream Boy are available on this thread on Sawatdee: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22922-Bangkok-Scene-All-Change-but-Same-Same

They appear in post #1 and post #18

It looks good and the place is comfortable. Plenty of new guys too.

This is exactly the information I have been looking for! Clear, concise and comprehensive! The pleasant surprise is the current array of talent at the Tawan. Back to old times?

On 10/8/2022 at 6:29 AM, sydneyboy1 said:

This is exactly the information I have been looking for! Clear, concise and comprehensive! The pleasant surprise is the current array of talent at the Tawan. Back to old times?

What is to come is always a lot more exciting than what was in old times. Can't go back but they seem to be heading in the right direction.