zoomomancs

Is Dreamboys Moving?

On 10/10/2022 at 6:39 PM, zombie said:

I visited Dream Boy at its' new location over the weekend. Others above have accurately described the place.

The premises are impressive:

Same as when it was Lucky Boy.

For a boy bar its' a gigantic size with tiered seating- a bit like theatrical circle and stalls (UK style) with an enormous high ceiling and all seating in front of a grand stage.

Comfortable and exciting.

I had already been to a few bars  and  had consumed plenty of booze when I got there to Dream Boy ;   quite busy maybe 50-80 customers with about 40-50 boys. Mainly masculine types with a sprinkling of other types. They could improve by getting more twinks.

The show was as usual and ok but nothing special.

As I had been on a bar crawl that night with a guest in tow I will not reveal how much I spent.....

Most of the go go bars are charging 350-400 per drink and as I enjoy my drink, so it was a pricy night out and important at every bar to check the bins carefully and the change.

Incidentally off fee is 500 baht.

By chatting to the mama san can easily find out which boy does what, etc.

Despite a lot I  spent, I had a great night and Dream Boy is a fun place:

Can recommend!

😀

Is their show same as previous or any new show? How many boy in big cock show? Can't wait to visit 😍 

31 minutes ago, BiggusDikkus said:

Sorry but what is King's Castle?

Kings Castle is part of the Kings group, they own and run the Girl gogo bars and also had a ladyboy bar, the actual Kings Castle is a girl gogo bar on Patpong 1. My memory has Kings Castle 1 and 2 and they used to have Kings corner. I think at one stage there was also a Kings massage with both girls and ladyboys 

33 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

I ask again -- is the Kings Group still in existence?

Yes it is, currently operating on Patpong 1, Kings Castle and Kings Castle 1. Rumor has it that the Kings group has also bought the old Superstar gogo bar,  that is just a rumor though and I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere 

1 hour ago, TMax said:

Yes it is, currently operating on Patpong 1, Kings Castle and Kings Castle 1. Rumor has it that the Kings group has also bought the old Superstar gogo bar,  that is just a rumour though and I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere 

Thanks Max. I never go to Patpong 1 since the market went.