Latbear4blk

Bogotá, December 2022/January 2023

• Members
On 12/30/2022 at 2:41 PM, Riobard said:

Remember the obscure Boys 58 Spa posted here some months ago? Well I think it is management linked, somehow, to Garage60, perhaps as St Moritz is to Gigolo Erotic House.

Directly across from Theatron, Boys 58 Spa is a regular sauna without “official trade” such as erotic massage like at St Moritz. 

I walked past it a few times in Aug. but never went in. From the sign/post inside the entrance It looked like a regular male sauna.

Whether masseurs are available and what their services might include I have no idea; however, given my experience from other male saunas in CO I would say that if masseurs are available, "extras", i.e. sex will also be an option against a generous tip (negotiated upfront). In Cali I had massage + sex (almost an hour as I recall it) for 100 mil COP; presumably the price is a bit higher in Bgta.

• Members
1 hour ago, speedoo1 said:

I walked past it a few times in Aug. but never went in. From the sign/post inside the entrance It looked like a regular male sauna.

Whether masseurs are available and what their services might include I have no idea; however, given my experience from other male saunas in CO I would say that if masseurs are available, "extras", i.e. sex will also be an option against a generous tip (negotiated upfront). In Cali I had massage + sex (almost an hour as I recall it) for 100 mil COP; presumably the price is a bit higher in Bgta.

Yeah I recall there was chatter about it August 7th, but ‘intel’ as opposed to genuine on-site experience. Recently, the attendant outside the front door disavowed there were massage services, etc. I saw no sign or poster when gawking into the tiny vestibule. I asked specifically if the place was called Boys 58 Spa. That is the listing in GuiaGay. I was definitely at the correct address. He did not seem to register the name. He went as far as to say it is a “Chico sauna”. At that point, having wasted time walking down there, I was explicit about looking for a paid erotic experience. He was pleasant but he offered absolutely no encouragement or attempt to usher me in. For all I know he was a Colombian-specific FOSTA-SESTA type in vigilante mode and had planted himself on the sidewalk. LOL. I had just come from St Moritz and did not feel inclined to go in and case the joint for the prospect of ‘down low’ trade.

To add a bit of confusion, a new bar is listed at the exact same address, so Google Streetview is outdated. I presume the bar is the street level and the sauna upstairs but unrelated venues. The bar was closed; the attendant was def referencing the sauna. In the first photo one can see the tan door that is (or was, as it looks painted over in same new motif) associated with the sauna. Again, I was in the right location according to all the info and landmarks. If the fellow, presumably sauna staff, had not been on the sidewalk I may have missed it, as I walked up and down the short street a few times looking for the previous description of the facade.

Addendum: last photo. I knew I had seen this notice before. However, no active social media, so difficult to know current massage provision status. Probably worth another shot to swing by and check it out if conveniently nearby. I went by after 6 PM. That may have been the problem. 

784565D5-9FE7-4C65-A5EE-D47E6C0E771A.jpeg

011DC076-6536-4805-AB7A-3A397DB6EBA9.jpeg

3BFADC4E-992C-41F0-ACD4-AF5904417067.jpeg

• Members

Boys 58 Spa lasted a minute and is no longer. I ascertained that the new Sensations Bar has a sidewalk drink order kiosk as seen above and appropriated #7 (formerly Boys 58) entrance for a narrow space indoor seating option. #5 is two doors two businesses: Glamour where girl strippers performed (likely gone bust as well) and a brand new gay bar venue called Kinky Club (gay flag) … perhaps some of the spa features previously linked to Boys 58. Confused yet? I had a nice chat with the Kinky Club manager. He indicated ‘anything goes’ within reason as far as personal negotiations with customers but that I would not likely find what I was looking for, at least not at the time. The attendant last night was probably referring to Kinky Club: [sic] chicos sauna. In sum, likely nothing distinguishable as far as compared to many other venues there. 

1E0BA9AC-5016-40D3-AE5F-428C72BBFCB2.jpeg

2863DD10-3AD3-4E97-826B-E73A4EA4358D.jpeg

48267C4F-E753-4910-9675-1159FA433FDF.jpeg

AAF2914E-C998-4863-9445-2680CDB40D4D.jpeg

On 1/9/2023 at 9:51 AM, speedoo1 said:

CO I would say that if masseurs are available,

Thought so too, and when I saw an incredibly hot masseur wearing nothing but big running shoes and a snug pair of underwear with a big package in Cali's Phisicus I almost started giggling with joy. When I asked about extras, a stern look crossed his face that would do any dad proud, if he isn't one already, but almost comical on a youthful face. I had a regular massage anyway hoping he'd press that package against me at least once, but nope.

I'm glad you enjoyed Phisicus sauna. I had a great time there as well in July with 3-4 visits as I recall it, including an "all included" massage (great experience). Did you stay at the nearby newly renovated Ere Centenario Lux Suites (Airbnb)? I was quite happy with the room there (I didn't try to sneak in guests though).

11 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

Centenario

No, it was an airbnb in a nice apartment building very close to the sauna, the caretaker came out to the sidewalk at 7:30 am on a Sunday to see me off to the airport in a cab, and gave me a hug. I've seen a pattern of staff people coming out to check out the cab driver and make sure he knows where I am going. It's touching actually.

11 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

(I didn't try to sneak in guests though).

When I brought the young fellow back from the sauna the lady who does the cleaning was at the top of the stairs, I introduced him and they exchanged polite greetings. I don't know if she told the caretaker. Another guy in the building brought back a beautiful woman in a very tight skimpy dress. He was middleaged and average looking. Way below her league. She waved and gave me a big smile, and I'm sure I blushed the same as I always have when a beautiful woman smiles at me, and I'm as gay as the Easter Parade.

14 hours ago, xpaulo said:

No, it was an airbnb in a nice apartment building very close to the sauna, the caretaker came out to the sidewalk at 7:30 am on a Sunday to see me off to the airport in a cab, and gave me a hug. I've seen a pattern of staff people coming out to check out the cab driver and make sure he knows where I am going. It's touching actually.

Nice. The caretaker could be Mr. Diego in Edificio Maria Antonia.  I stayed in room 207 (or 208; I can't remember). Was happy with the room to the back. No issues with quests.