stijntje

Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

And if so, does this include the restaurant?

Didn't know they had one there ?

It wasn't my cup of tea the sauna but I saw a few young  Russians there but they didn't seem to be into older farangs unfortunately 😟,pity because I never had Russian cock .

Anyone here had free cock or butt at the sauna with non money boys?

I think this is the same owner as the old Howard's Hotel ?

Oh that brings back memories!😊😉

Yes,  Punya...his deceased falang boyfriend left him a bequest which he used to set-up his own business. He's one of those Thais who look eternally youthful!

I'm so pleased he's got Sansuk back on track.

The restaurant is appreciated by both of us. We  like the Thai food....simple but tasty and good value. It overlooks the pool. We still sometimes go just to eat and  enjoy the ambiance. And the swimming pool, of course. The gym is extensive but only one of us enjoys its facilities.

7 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Yes,  Punya...his deceased falang boyfriend left him a bequest which he used to set-up his own business. He's one of those Thais who look eternally youthful!

I'm so pleased he's got Sansuk back on track.

The restaurant is appreciated by both of us. We  like the Thai food....simple but tasty and good value. It overlooks the pool. We still sometimes go just to eat and  enjoy the ambiance. And the swimming pool, of course. The gym is extensive but only one of us enjoys its facilities.

I'm sure there was a hotel accommodation there too? Maybe I'm wrong 

It's always been my view that attracting younger Thais to Sansuk would lead to more falangs visitng. When it first opened, younger Thais were admitted free....and falangs , predictably, followed in their wake. This changed when they were asked to pay day's wage for entry.

200 bht is a lot for a young Thai to pay. When we were last there - about three and a half years ago- we noticed the absence of Thais and I remember discussing this with Punya- a gracious host- and giving my views.

If he has now decided to widen the intake, good for him. In the long-run it will bring dividends. If I went looking for company, I'd be disheartened by the sight of elderly falangs like me being the only visitors.

7 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I'm sure there was a hotel accommodation there too? Maybe I'm wrong 

I stayed in their accommodation before. It is a relaxing stay. the breakfast is nice early in the morning facing the pool/garden.
added bonus is that the sauna is included in the stay. It isn’t that far from boystown. 

5 hours ago, Londoner said:

It's always been my view that attracting younger Thais to Sansuk would lead to more falangs visitng. When it first opened, younger Thais were admitted free....and falangs , predictably, followed in their wake. This changed when they were asked to pay day's wage for entry.

200 bht is a lot for a young Thai to pay. When we were last there - about three and a half years ago- we noticed the absence of Thais and I remember discussing this with Punya- a gracious host- and giving my views.

If he has now decided to widen the intake, good for him. In the long-run it will bring dividends. If I went looking for company, I'd be disheartened by the sight of elderly falangs like me being the only visitors.

I agree the current fee 150 bht is expensive for Thai , If I was the owner I would allow Thai's under 25 years y.o. enter free or for very low cost about 20-50 bht it will increase the number of young Thai's visiting the sauna and it will attract more falangs coming to the sauna eating at the restaurant and book a room there.

Pleased to hear that it has reopened. I visited a lot pre-Covid both on my own or occasionally taking a boy with me. Not sure what I paid for the latter, maybe the farang price.

it was very popular about 10-15 years ago but attendance had fallen during 2017 to 2020, but I suppose this was general in gay Pattaya.