RobinHood

Vietnam Bar Boys

IN  22 years of living here and hundreds of GOGO boys & wonderful fun,  i have had problems with only 2 boys from bars both vietnam & both trying to extort money, their is a air of violence around them, i lift weights, but getting into arguments or fights in thailand is a very bad idea the laws here are very severe for fighting, the thai bar owners are aware of there problems but still employ them, always ask where the boy is from, & if they ever say vietnam no matter how good looking they are, please say no & move on thai & laos boys are the best followed by cambodia, vietnam boys are great if you want to train to be a kick boxer or psychiatrist, & no i am not against vietnam i have slepts with nice guys in the uk from vietnam, but bar boys here are a menace from vietnam.

Always agree what service you want from a boy before you off him whether its through the mammason or the boy, that way you will not be dissapointed, especially kissing as the straight ones will say no once you get home if you don not pre ask, however in order to be offed they will say yes in the bar & mentally they are prepared to follow through, & how many hours you will use there service i always say 2hours max, you will get drama queens who only want to be there for 20 minutes & will whine non stop until you cum. To weed the drama queens out agree the time before you go.

"

Rarely do those who base their pugilistic ability on lifting weights win bar fight or a street fight. It's determined by totally different skills and experience.Regarding Vietnam boys, you're either incredibly unlucky or making this stuff up as you go along.

You claim that you're "...not against Vietnam.." but in the same sentence caution us to" ...say no & move on..." if we ever find ourselves thinking about going with a Vietnamese."

my point is this if these 2 vietnam boys i met over a period of 3 years  were willing to start a fight with someone who is very fit, one wonders what they do to older guys in there 70's, i am tring to warn the older guys to avoid them, as for being incredibly unlucky well 22 years, hundreds of wonderful times with great thai  guys, 2 terrible times with 2 vietnam guys, 100%  says alot and i have talked to alot of mammasans on this issue & they say the same thing thai  customers would not OFF them.

So either you know  more than the mammasons & me who have lived here for 20 years, as for making it up, give me a break i am trying ro help not hinder people, forums are supposed to give good advice.

Vietnam is a troubled country & volitile something you cant seem to grasp, wars etc, of course modern day kids are affected by the killings there & in cambodia, thailand is the land of smiles no wars & there culture is different & there is less poverty here & crime, if you want to look at veitnam through rose colored glasses good look to you.

Thailand is a wonderful country & peaceful no fighting etc & thats a great reason to live here, hovever their are dangers here & the vietnamese are them, they will not join queues at airports or at borders or taxi stands they go straight to the front, they are very antagnostic people, probably from their tortured history.

2 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

In 22 years of living in Thailand you have  posted on this forum only to complain that "Sunnee is a nightmare", "Pattaya is dead on it's feet", "Bar boys from Vietnam are a menace'!

Any positive comments? 

Yeah Pattaya used to be heaven, now its not, thats covid to blame, we could all trick  tourists to waste their time in pattaya, but at the moment pattaya is dead from covid & flooding, bangkok is recovering the bars have boys in them now & some are young now, Fresh Boys has perked up alot and has some cute guys 25 or more.

There are serious problems in pattaya at the moment the abandoned gogo buildings, arabs & indians buying up premises all around boystown, message parlors etc & thai business owners deserting  boystown, arabs & indians do not frequent gay bars & arabs by religon are dead against gay people also factual, this is all taking place in boy gay areas not hetro areas. sunee & boystown is totally being overun with arabs & indians buying  up buildings there, this is not ideal for gay people, because i never see them in bars there & eventually i see them causing trouble with gay people.

Even  boys i used to  know worked in pattaya bars are moving to bangkok for customers, i hope 1 day pattaya will return to heaven again, but not this year it wont & unless thais move back into boystown its finished.

44 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Arabs and Indians buying property in Boyztown? Really? The Indian visitors tend to be relatively short of money and congregate around South Pattaya in groups. Men-only. The Arab guys- not many nowadays- tend to be young and looking to party not to invest..  

Blaming Pattay's woes on ethnic groups is silly. It's not the people who are in Pattaya who are the problem but those who don't come anymore, for whatever reason. Pattaya needs to win visitors back, not denigrate those who already there.

I blamed covid & floods not ethnic  groups try reading my post, then i merely stated a fact boystown and the 2 sois next to it are becoming  indian & muslim areas & as neither culture respects gay people should i be happy they are taking  over the area?? you are aware homosexuality is illegal in all muslim countries bar 1 or 2 with the death penalty in many, is it good thing in your view that boystown is becoming a muslim area??????? do you agree with muslims views on gay people, do you share these views if not get off your high horse.

Tr

3 hours ago, reader said:

Rarely do those who base their pugilistic ability on lifting weights win bar fight or a street fight. It's determined by totally different skills and experience.Regarding Vietnam boys, you're either incredibly unlucky or making this stuff up as you go along.

You claim that you're "...not against Vietnam.." but in the same sentence caution us to" ...say no & move on..." if we ever find ourselves thinking about going with a Vietnamese.

The only drama queen appears to be you.

Well i've lived in thailand for 22 years i am not a once a year tourist inventing gay fantasies in thailand for forums, drama queen i'm straight acting unlike you, judging from from your bitchy comments, you seem dead against any good advice to tourists, i was a victim of bad advice in this forum 3 months ago regarding sunee plaza hence my posts here to correct the nonsense promoting the area. If you ant to write bitchy comments please do, camp people by mature are bitches.

5 minutes ago, caeron said:

For those who don't know, if you click on your profile in the upper right one of the options is "ignored users". Click on that, add a forum name, and magically they go away. 

Works wonders.

Well apparently you have yet to do that, maybe try less to dictate to others & try to understand not everyone agrees with each other its called democracy, i am from the UK not Communist China like yourself. I am not woke, i am more of a realist not a woke fantasist. How is it you dare to criticise sunee you become enemy number one, what you own winner boys, or nice boys, of course i get pissed off when i see people in this forum promoting and tricking people to go to sunee when its a ghost town there without even zombies left. I think of the worst gay town in the UK it still has more gays there than sunee will ever have.

11 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Maybe you've become, what one of the reasons so many say, why they wouldn't ever want to live in a place that's good to vacation in.....lonely, hateful and crazy 😏

Typical woke talk, sorry i never bought into the woke world you live in, in your woke world everyone who dissagrees with you is a nazi, sorry i am gay not a nazi, i think my hero Clint Eastwood calls you woke people the "Pussy Generation" i have to agree with him on that.

10 minutes ago, vinapu said:

So is Prostitution in Thailand

But thailand does not hang people, in iran they are hanging 12 year old boys because a old muslim queen accuses them of homosexuality, basically they refuse his advances & he saves face by blaming the kids, a adult muslim word comes before women or childrens word, only muslim men can tell the truth in muslim countries.

Everything is pretend illegal in thailand, the money they recieve in bars if for a new cow for their farm or their mother who is sick it is not Prostitution

2 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Says the guy who's afraid of walking down a street and stays stranded because of  motorcycles....move along.  

Well apparently so is everyone living there too is afraid too, you did read the articles maybe all the people living in that soi maybe their all lying too, what a mixed up world & life you live where you ignore reality & facts & try to portray sunee as a heaven on earth. So i am wrong the police are wrong the media is wrong, the residents are wrong, the hundreds of arab kids on bikes are a asset to the local community, because Captain Florida ROB say so, florida who is sending immigrants to martha's vineyard are not these kids assets too? are capt florida bob to you defend florida's rights but not pattaya residents.

Big Bad Rob or BOB where do you stand on marthas vineyard, or maybe in florida would you be just fine with hundreds of muslim kids riding up & down your families road for kicks would you praise them in gay forums as upstanding members of the community, what say you capt rob.

1 hour ago, Shonen said:

RobinHood, you sound so angry. 

Angry, yes ... it clearly seems. Expressions of prejudice based on an individual's or group of individuals' nationality, maybe skin color ... maybe religious beliefs.

if they ever say vietnam no matter how good looking they are, please say no & move on

Vietnam is a troubled country & volitile something you cant seem to grasp, wars etc, 

There are serious problems in pattaya at the moment the abandoned gogo buildings, arabs & indians buying up premises all around boystown

i merely stated a fact boystown and the 2 sois next to it are becoming  indian & muslim areas & as neither culture respects gay people should i be happy they are taking  over the area?? 

the residents are wrong, the hundreds of arab kids on bikes are a asset to the local community, because Captain Florida ROB say so

I fely very intimadated with my partner, from the bikes and hundreds of crazy muslims high on drugs. (from a current, other discussion on the forum)

Pattaya today isn't the same as was witnessed / experienced two and three decades ago.  When I feel a destination is no longer to my liking, I simply move-on to someplace else.  I try not to personally attack individuals whose travel / life preferences are different from mine.

Let's remember that we have in this discussion one observer of a situation about which he was uncomfortable - reporting his concern - and several newspaper articles describing arrests.  How many others of us participating in this discussion knows what truly transpired ... the "facts" of what has or has not happened.  Is this a temporary concern, long-term?  We have conflicting opinions / experiences.  Time will tell.

Edited by Mavica
Added one additional quote

My first experience with Vietnam was making the mistake of getting in an illegal taxi at the Hanoi airport. There were two guys and on the highway into the city they pulled over at a rest stop and demanded that I pay the tourist tax. I would have just paid what they wanted, but I thought they were asking for more money than I had. I realized later it was much less than I thought at the time. So I kept saying I didn't have the money and it got to the point one of them was screaming at me. I was almost shaking with fear. Then the driver pulled back out onto the highway, forced another taxi onto the shoulder, spoke to the driver and told me to get in that taxi and even got my bag out of the trunk. The second taxi was fine until in heavy traffic in Hanoi two girls on a motorbike trying to make a left turn got stuck right in front of us, the driver waited a couple of minutes then drove slowly forward and pushed their motorbike over with his car, they were crying and standing on the street while the driver got out, pushed their bike to the side and took me to my hotel. After that horrible start, my two weeks in Vietnam went smoothly and I had a great visit. Never tried to find a guy, but there were certainly lots of pimps asking if I wanted to go boom-boom with a woman.