RobinHood

Vietnam Bar Boys

13 hours ago, Londoner said:

Arabs and Indians buying property in Boyztown? Really? The Indian visitors tend to be relatively short of money and congregate around South Pattaya in groups.

As a relatively regular visitor to the upmarket Central Chidlom shopping mall in Bangkok, I can say there are far more Indians now than i have ever seen before. Judging by the number of shopping bags they carry, these Indians are certainly not short of money.

I think I've only been with 2 Vietnamese boys in Bangkok (testing the memory here), had no problems (except maybe their limited english, google translate worked for the most part) and found them very likeable, in fact I loved their strong massage techniques and their smoking hot bodies. 

11 hours ago, reader said:

Got it. You met two guys from Vietnam in three years and you've been living in Pattaya for 22 years.

And you just recently found that you needed directions to get to Sunee.

Closest you've come to Thailand is ordering takeout from your neighborhood Thai restaurant.

Your life must be incredibly boring to post this shit.

No i live in bangkok for 22 years & slept with hundreds of gogo boys in bangkok & pattaya so i guess i know something about thai people & culture which are the best in the world in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, TMax said:

I think I've only been with 2 Vietnamese boys in Bangkok (testing the memory here), had no problems (except maybe their limited english, google translate worked for the most part) and found them very likeable, in fact I loved their strong massage techniques and their smoking hot bodies. 

Well i guess i was very unlucky 2 boys & both projecting a violent undercurrent regarding money, considering i have always tipped 2100 baht since i came to thailand  alot more than most people, it was something to warn people about, i have never had this problem with thai pr laos or cambodian boys in bars, only viet ones, you said your boys were massage ones, massages guys tend to be better trained for customer service, bar guys are not, maybe that is the difference between your expierence and mine.

3 hours ago, PeterRS said:

I haven't encountered Vietnamese bar boys and perhaps should not comment. But from my experience visiting Vietnam, I would - and will - return quite often. Guys in Vietnam are different from what I read in this thread - and many are not interested in money.

well i hope you continue to be lucky, they left a very left me with a permanent dislike of ever offing them again in thailand, on at least 3 occasions in 2019 the only decent looking guys have been viet boys in bangkok bars, each time  i said no when i found there nationality was.

At my last visit just before the Covid strike I had two Vietnamese boys one from Grindr traveled with me for almost two weeks before he went back to Vietnam and the second was an off from Screw Boys both were amazingly beautiful and good in bed all I can say is that I think Vietnamese boys have more restrained personality then the Thai boys but in general had very good time with them.

4 hours ago, RobinHood said:

well i hope you continue to be lucky, they left a very left me with a permanent dislike of ever offing them again in thailand, on at least 3 occasions in 2019 the only decent looking guys have been viet boys in bangkok bars, each time  i said no when i found there nationality was.

An inappropriate comment. You should have noted I was specifically not referring to Vietnamese boys in Bangkok or in Thailand. I only mentioned Vietnamese living in Vietnam.

16 hours ago, reader said:

Your life must be incredibly boring to post this shit.

if you notice - the pattern is always the same.  someone who just signed on as a member - starts with controversial comment, false statements and/or contrarian opinions in an effort to get a reaction.   It’s happening with more frequency now for some reason.  When you see the pattern, just block them immediately w ignore function.  they eventually go away if they can’t get the reactions they want.  they seem to zero in on different targets or forum subjects each time.  A while ago  is was South America and now it’s Thailand.

my guess is these are people from other forums here to intentionally damage this forum - and it’s working.  

Yes. Other forums have suffered from this sort of thing; one of the attractions of this one is that members are respectful of each other even when  they disagree. Its "tone" is supportive and informative which is why, I assume, the number of contributions is rising.

Racist comments are posted to annoy, not to inform and in this respect , the poster concerned has been successful. I must admit that he annoyed me, anyway.  But no more. I have read nothing that corroborates his claim that he lives in Pattaya. Nor have I read anything that is informative or supportive. Accordingly, I am ignoring him henceforward. '

There is a word in common usage to describe this sort of on-line behaviour.

1 minute ago, Londoner said:

I must admit that he annoyed me, anyway.  But no more. I have read nothing that corroborates his claim that he lives in Pattaya. Nor have I read anything that is informative or supportive

correct - I’ve fallen into their trap too…..until I understood the pattern.
of course, they don’t live where they claim to live, or travel to the places they claim to travel. it’s a clever way to lure established members into an online feud when you find the holes or inconsistencies in their posts.  our natural reaction is to correct the false statements or debate the inflammatory opinions …and that is their goal. they also post stupid things that no well traveled person would ever do in an effort to similarly get a reaction.

they have numerous tactics to use when previous tactics are exposed.  I’m blocking new members now at the first sign of trolling….that works 

23 hours ago, RobinHood said:

Vietnam is a troubled country & volitile something you cant seem to grasp, wars etc, of course modern day kids are affected by the killings there & in cambodia

That is pure and utter b------t!

Clearly a poster who has never been to Vietnam and seen what an amazing country it is and what wonderful people the Vietnamese are. I have not been to Cambodia since 2004 but the same was true there. He has obviously forgotten (seems like he never knew) that the Vietnamese had been fighting for the right to run their own country after 69 years of murderous French colonialism before America took what is now agreed as the diastrous decision to go to war to prop up the equally disastrous corrupt, reviled government in Saigon that few Vietnamese wanted. What Vietnam has achieved since peace and full independence after the departuire of the Americans is a near miracle.

Perhaps @RobinHoodalso think the Vietnam War with America was still going on when those bar boys he so dislikes were young?  🤣 

As for Thailand @RobinHood says

Thailand is a wonderful country & peaceful no fighting etc & thats a great reason to live here

No fighting in Thailand? That's another piece of pure b------t! You have lived in Bangkok and never heard of the violence that results in killing and maiming of students at rival vocational colleges? Seems you cannot live in Bangkok. This vdo is part of a much longer documentary which starts with one student from one college being shot dead whilst helping his mother at her roadside stall by a student from a rival college. Click on youtube to watch and then read this article -

https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/bangkok-police-try-unsuccessfully-to-stop-fight-between-rival-schools

btw - one of their frequent games is to bait someone into a controversy/feud….and then the original  perpetrator becomes the victim claiming they’ve been bullied by the very mean existing forum members.  The next step is they claim ignorance of how online forums work, while simultaneously becoming abusive with frequent name-calling and gay-shaming tropes.  they will claim this forum is not welcoming to new members and then threaten to delete their accounts. obviously - they don’t delete the accounts 

it’s an established pattern unfortunately 

8 minutes ago, floridarob said:

this had troll written all over it from the start

I know - I finally learned the lesson.   and, Thailand/Asia isn’t my wheelhouse, so I thought I’d sit this one out

my problem was that I would react too quickly and then emotions would take over, drawling me deeper into the hole.  not the holes I like either 

You guys are very argumentive, its ok to criticise viet boys working in thai bars without accusing the poster of being anti vietnam, laos boys, burma, cambodia are all great working in thai bars, viet guys its not their bag they don't dig it, good luck to them, i hear there great for massage here, yes i believe they are, massage parlours there trained for good service, bars are not.

I've slept with great viet students in the UK 1 who took me out for dinner at his expense, however i am batting 100% bad expierence here with them from 2 boys working at bars both with a air of violence around money, hundreds of tricks here no problems, 2 problems with viet boys in bars, that's life maybe they hate the bar jobs, my feedback from mammasons from a few bars was the same both thai customers & farang were very negative on them.

whether you want to heed the advice or not that's up to you, each to there own.

5 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

starts with controversial comment, false statements and/or contrarian opinions in an effort to get a reaction.  

I recently came across a term edgelord and when I looked it up, it's a person who is exactly what you describe, who goes online with an exaggerated personality meant to provoke or shock others. Maybe it's a thing with a younger people now, although it's certainly not a new thing. They've always existed.

18 minutes ago, xpaulo said:

Maybe it's a thing with a younger people now, although it's certainly not a new thing. They've always existed.

In general online behavior, I agree it’s more likely younger people.  In this forum, it appears to be older & isolated people looking for engagement and/or attention however they can get it.  I like Edgelord better than the T-word, which is so overused.

13 hours ago, RobinHood said:

No i live in bangkok for 22 years & slept with hundreds of gogo boys in bangkok & pattaya so i guess i know something about thai people & culture which are the best in the world in my opinion.

I've been reading your many comments.  You say you are partnered with a man from Singapore, if I'm recalling correctly.  Is yours an open relationship, or have you tricked with so many others over the years, without the knowledge/consent of you partner?  Or do you and your partner engage in three ways or group sex?  Thank you in advance for your response.