KYTOP

NYC weatherman fired over nude photos from webcam site

On 9/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, vinapu said:

You will be thrilled to learn that you are not alone , you must be my long lost twin

I, too, eschew Facebook, twitter, tik tok, etc.  Someone somewhere already knows too much about me ... without my providing additional personal information.  😀

On 9/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, vinapu said:

You will be thrilled to learn that you are not alone , you must be my long lost twin

On 9/21/2022 at 10:22 PM, PeterRS said:

Could not agree more. I have never had any interest in facebook, twitter, tik tok and all those other platforms. 

I can state for a fact that USA DHS monitors this website, sawatdee, gaybuttonthai...  and many others.  anyone on here is a person of interest.

6 hours ago, maump said:

I can state for a fact that USA DHS monitors this website, sawatdee, gaybuttonthai...  and many others.  anyone on here is a person of interest.

Obviously quite a good job to have. Monitoring just this site enables someone in the USA to build up quite an eye-catching collection of naked bodies 🤣 🤣

• Members

UPDATE: Weatherman was a Chaturbate model and would seem to be very open about his job and who he was at least on one occasion.  I found this quote from one of his chaturbate sessions interesting:

“I think it’d be hot if my boss saw me,” Adame said. “I would love my boss to f–k me on camera." 

https://thedesk.net/2022/09/erick-adame-chaturbate-video-address-number-700/ 

I would still like to see more of this guy from a chaturbate session. I wonder if I ever watched him in the past? Hmmmm