fedssocr

Jupiter on Twitter

3 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

Watching those parades of handsome, sexy young gentlemen I can't wait to make a trip to Bangkok and just sit there and gaze at them, trying not to let the saliva dribble down my chin...

Haha. I totally understand you. For me seeing those jupiter boys in real was like entering a candy shop... But I was disappointed by their attitude, lack of interaction with the male audience and unavailability... 

See this part of my trip report

Guest guest_BenG1000
6 hours ago, Blackbeluga said:

The appearance of Jupiter’s boys are not handsome like before.I had met some boys with bad attitude.I think I won’t visit Jupiter again.

Agreed! Especially about the attitude.

7 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

For me seeing those jupiter boys in real was like entering a candy shop... But I was disappointed by their attitude, lack of interaction with the male audience and unavailability... 

You must be my long lost twin brother or something.

This impression about attitude my be partially credited to bar policy, they don t want boy appearing that they are chasing clients, it,s us who are supposed to show an interest in them

19 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Haha. I totally understand you. For me seeing those jupiter boys in real was like entering a candy shop... But I was disappointed by their attitude, lack of interaction with the male audience and unavailability... 

See this part of my trip report

Last night I was at a bar near to Jupiter and chatted with a waiter at that bar who is experienced and knows the score. He told me that most (not necessarily all) the boys in Jupiter are looking for females and not males. If the latter wants one of the Jupiter boys the tip being asked is often  @ 3000-5000. But for women the tip is at a lower more sensible rate.

In my view most working in Jupiter are straight boys who see themselves as alpha males.......

20 minutes ago, zombie said:

In my view most working in Jupiter are straight boys who see themselves as alpha males.......

That,s fine , we can go there for male easthestics and get deaf in the process during to music volume.

On   my next trip I ll certainly visit them to see who is there and likely move to Tawan or Moonlight to off somebody  God willng

8 hours ago, zombie said:

Last night I was at a bar near to Jupiter and chatted with a waiter at that bar who is experienced and knows the score. He told me that most (not necessarily all) the boys in Jupiter are looking for females and not males. If the latter wants one of the Jupiter boys the tip being asked is often  @ 3000-5000. But for women the tip is at a lower more sensible rate.

The overpriced rates of Jupiter straight boys is their polite way to say no to male potential clients.