kjun12

Subscription to Brit Box

• Members

I would very much like to subscribe to Brit Box in order to have access to many British TV shows.  Unfortunately, they do not allow subscriptions from Thailand.  Do any of you know of a work-around in order to accomplish this?

Many thanks for any assistance/suggestions anyone can offer.

24 minutes ago, kjun12 said:

I would very much like to subscribe to Brit Box in order to have access to many British TV shows.  Unfortunately, they do not allow subscriptions from Thailand.  Do any of you know of a work-around in order to accomplish this?

Many thanks for any assistance/suggestions anyone can offer.

Have you tried using a VPN?

1 hour ago, kjun12 said:

I have tried your suggestion but have now been thwarted by a requirement that I must pay with a British credit card or Paypal account.  I have neither.

Guess there is no way around that.

Using your VPN you can access BBC IPLAYER for free and view a good selection of programmes.

You do have to say you have a UK tv licence but they don't ask for its number

• Members

After trying the suggestions of traveller123 and fedssocr I have reached the conclusion that it is not possible for me to get britbox on my TV here in Thailand.

While I was able to register an account in the US I could not port it to my TV. So I Cancelled my account.  Still I want to thank those guys who tried to help me with their suggestions:

:7568_heart_gay:

I use VPN to watch Episodes on GagaOOLala that are available in Singapore, but not in the USA.

My Subscription is in the USA, but I can watch from "other locations around the World".

PayPal is also able to spoof your payments. You give PayPal your Credit Card and that is used through your PayPal Account.

To get shows over the Internet to you TV you need a Smart TV, Roku, or Google Chromecast.

CHEERS