Riobard

Gay Domican Republic ….

• Members
1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

Am I just dumb or is this the most cryptic of yours posts ever? 

Your (X); You’re (K); Yours (X) … I don’t know if you’re Dumb, Dumbican or Dumbinican. But the Skrips Nashinell Spelink Be orginnisers ar halving kanipchin fittz. 

6 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Am I just dumb or is this the most cryptic of yours posts ever? 

no, there's way more cryptic, you must have a short memory 😉

I know we've posted before, that we buried the hatchet, and I met Riobard in Lagoa in SP.

He's really a nice guy.....but I still only understand about 10% of his comments.... he's either on speed or is like Doc Brown in Back to the future.....

So latbear4blk, maybe we are the stupid ones after all 😳

• Members

OK, then, I give in. There is a Domican Republic sub forum on the board. Have it your way, those that must, and cannot see past their humourless noses. And the flag is perhaps a hybrid of rainbow, Lalaland and that of a particular banana republic. 

• Members
4 hours ago, paborn said:

I doubt the spelling bee organizers grade on grammar. But, I am at a loss as to how this comic video, cute as it is, as anything to do with the DR.

Maybe you will retrieve meaningfully following your moment; have faith. And if ‘Domican’ is a grammatical gaffe, I must have missed that class. Sheesh. 

• Members
On 10/1/2022 at 9:29 PM, Riobard said:

Your (X); You’re (K); Yours (X) … I don’t know if you’re Dumb, Dumbican or Dumbinican. But the Skrips Nashinell Spelink Be orginnisers ar halving kanipchin fittz. 

Don't waste your time.  He's a numb-nut.

• Members
32 minutes ago, vinapu said:

good to see you guys have fun !

I hear you. What can you reply to a troll? I can take a minute to volley bock and then just use the fly-swatter (blocking) board function. Please don’t put me in the same category as the troll. I just wanted to have a bit of fun about a misspelled heading and some members that don’t otherwise have much to contribute found it objectionable. Fuck them (not you). Some of the thread comments had already been blocked; those miscreants don’t realize their crap is only accessible to members other than me. The number is low; fortunately very few bad apples on the board. I should perhaps have greater compassion for those I essentially feel sorry for. I would piss on them if it were the only option should they be on fire. Mind you, distinct a scenario from being on fire regarding quality posts … they are far from it. 

And this closes out my attention to this thread I initiated. It can go to the Sandbox.