Connery43

Finding Muscle in BKK...?

• Members

Hello all.....I'm a top who is into guys with muscle.  Not huge, but muscular defined or otherwise.  It's been a few years since I've been to BKK....before COVID.....so I think I might be in need of an update. 

Would any of you gentlemen offer up your opinion on the best clubs to find such in BKK?

Are particular nights better in certain clubs than in others?

Much appreciated.

For someone who allegedly joined this forum 52 years ago, I’m surprised you aren’t more familiar than the rest of us about where to find these guys. 

You “registered” on Jan. 1, 1970 (had no idea Gay Guides has such longevity). Haven’t you been paying attention. Vinapu and others have been educating us on the these types for much of the 21st century. 

When you were last posting here your join date was Dec. 31, 1969.  

1 hour ago, scott456 said:

As I mentioned in my other post (and other posters too), Jupiter is not recommended.  Too many bad experiences from them.

while I agree with you on quantity of unsatisfactory experiences, my opinion too ,  I'd  say everybody should do his own trial instead to listening to us. I had few good ones , almost universally transplants from other bars usually and one of our members who likes that same kind of boys I do is of good opinion about Jupiter boys. Granted he is perhaps 30 years if not more  younger then me which may be a factor.

6 hours ago, scott456 said:

As I mentioned in my other post (and other posters too), Jupitor is not recommended.  Too many bad experiences from them.

Agree, and most of the guys are straight , so not an easy to find a muscle gay. There are muscle gay for hire, those foreigners especially Russian and Black. Enjoy.