Heba as-sa3udeya

Rio october 2022

By the way in another post concerning the arabic world you claim to have visited only morocco and plan to visit tunisia. And now you write 6 times in cairo… you are totally mythomaniac Mickey. 

About me it’s my first time in rio, i confess it and i didn’t know that the pointe was closed sundays AND tuesdays. 

1 hour ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

The way you list your travels as if they were trophies is pitiful. I will not insult you by listing my travels. 

Hardly all of my travels.....and yes, they are trophies/milestones....I don't know anyone that travels frequently that can't tell you how many countries or millions of miles they have flown, how many times they have been to a particular place....even the airlines/hotels  (saunas in some cases) celebrate those milestone occasions with you.

1 hour ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

And now you write 6 times in cairo… you are totally mythomaniac Mickey. 

Egypt, wouldn't consider a destination for hook-ups, went for touristy things, yet did hook up, without any problems with the police or "stings"

Not sure why you keep referencing Disney.... I haven't lived in Florida in 17 yrs.

I've met a number of board members over the years in various places.......no need for you to believe me, however, I'm sure they're having a laugh at this back and forth that you've said you don't intend to continue,,,,twice 🙄

How mégalomaniac you are.
This site is not just about you and your clones ( really few as far as i can see and always the same ).

There’s a lot of users often anonymous as i have been who consult this site just for simple tips. But it becomes harder and harder because you and your clones monopolize all the discussions.

15 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

But it becomes harder and harder because you and your clones monopolize all the discussions.

you have this exactly backwards.  members like @floridaroband others post accurate & useful information from their trips.  everyone has their own style in how they post …some guys post diaries with every detail & they can be very entertaining.  Some just post a few sentences here & there.  But for the most part - the members who post frequently deliver real useful information. 

the thing that is unwelcome is when brand new members come in strong and immediately post something incendiary, controversial or so stupid that it’s just to get a reaction.  Your post about the “smell of black people” as an issue for you when visiting a Brazilian sauna was exactly that.

almost anyone seriously considering a trip to Brazil would likely know that about 50% of Brazilians are mixed race or Black, with skin tones ranging from very light to very dark.  So, to be concerned about being in an environment with dark skinned people would make Brazil an unlikely choice for most people who have your same prejudice.  

and, it appears as if English is not your first language, so perhaps you may not understand how very repugnant & uneducated your racial comments make you appear. Yes, it’s that bad. No, that doesn’t make me politically correct. 

Btw - Brazilians are almost always fastidious about their personal hygiene.  There have been actual studies done that show Brazilians take more showers daily/weekly than any other place in the world. My personal experience with many trips to Brazil and dozens of garotos confirms exactly that same thing.  And, the working guys in the sauna even take it to another level because they want to be fresh for clients.  If you have spent any time in Brazil - you would already know this because it’s one of the first things noticeable by foreigners. 

Based on your first posts I suspected that this would not result in a real trip report with any useful information. I only gave it a thought because it’s a pattern of people who come here to disrupt.  There were other members willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and now they appear to be skeptical too.  We all appreciate a recent real trip report because things can change quickly and the users here are frequent travelers that find the updates useful.  When it’s just a bunch of vague sentences that don’t mean anything ….then why bother at all ?

Travel is about pleasure & hopefully, learning something along the way.  Maybe you can actually learn something from this.

What are you talking about ? Who talks about hygiene of brazilians or black people ?

All your post are incendiary and defamatory. 

You’re a waste a time slvkguy.

you seem very proud of your english knowledge. I speak fluently german, french and arabic. My italian and english are basic, but enough to see that you should see a psychatrist. 

You will appreciate a recent report but you do everything to discourage me.

personnally i would appreciate your silence. 

1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

Do not feed the troll.

I keep thinking there is good in most people - that’s the mistake

and you’re correct. Although this one gets credit for the creative persona.  Highly likely he’s been here before 

• Members
1 hour ago, Slvkguy said:

I keep thinking there is good in most people - that’s the mistake

and you’re correct. Although this one gets credit for the creative persona.  Highly likely he’s been here before 

Oh, c'mon. Do not let one, or a few, or an army of trolls, bitter your sprit. Indeed there is good in all people, even in the worst ones. Sometimes it is hard to find it, but it is there, somewhere. And there is evil in all people, even in the best ones. We all are grey beings. 

But most people are mostly good. Life has taught me that as a clear lesson.

On 10/26/2022 at 7:11 PM, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

There’s a lot of users often anonymous as i have been who consult this site just for simple tips. 

Most visitors to this forum, these forums, never register or post questions/comments.  That's a verifiable  fact.  They read, and learn what they/we can.  Some of the reluctance is due to timidity, and for others the fear of being attacked by a  resident troll is inhibiting.

As for you, some contributors doubt your sincerity / authenticity.  The content of your after-trip reports is anticipated.  Whether that matters to you ... is up to you.  For me?  I'm hoping to learn something from your travels.  Don't let me / us down!

22 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

Travel is about pleasure & hopefully, learning something along the way.

btw - anyone looking for a Rio trip report: just check @Tomcal posts in another thread from yesterday.  That’s a real trip report from someone who is actually in Brazil. 

This thread “trip report” is worthless.  Just like the OP. Translate that into any language you want.