BlkSuperman

BACK 2 LIFE! BACK 2 RRALITY!

• Members

Omg! What a weekend! This was the first time in 15 years that my husband has been right about anything.

He was right when he told me that we needed to end the twitter and OF business. With only 3 days in the Dominican Republic, we really didn't have enough time to enjoy the sexy ass men in Santo domingo. 

The great thing that came out of the twitter  and OF page is that I made friends with 2 very well connected procures. 

One is IN law enforcement. The other is a transsexual and they took my DOMINICAN HOMBRES gallery in my phone from 10 HOT guys to 90 HOT BIG DICK GUYS. 

my hubby insisted that we would only to back to recording videos for our own personal enjoyment instead of creating content for online business.

We arrive in the DR on Thursday. The first guy we scheduled to meet is a new sexy guy that the cop sent to us.

This guy is 24, dark skin and hung like a mule. He got there and was even more gorgeous in person. 

We had an amazing time and kept this young stud on heavy rotation until we left this morning.

he has an AMAZING BODY and a dick that stayed hard even after he pulled his huge load.

We had 4 guys over each day. All new guys through referrals from my 2 new well connected sources.

The most fascinating part about this trip was when my husband and I left El conde restaurant one night.

While walking home, we passed by the kitchen of a restaurant.  I walked past the window and saw an extremely sexy Dominican.

The whore in me stopped and said Hola mi amigo Como estas. There were about 8 ppl in the kitchen and they all spoke. 

One guy walked to the window, he was the chef. Very handsome guy. I asked was he a model. It's one of the pick up lines i use when I'm trying to feel the guy out. 

He laughed and said no. I then asked did he have whatsapp and he said yes. Before he could give me his number, another person walked to the windown. The chef said something to the guy and the guy moved away from the window. 

When the guy moved away, the chef gave me his whatsapp. When I got to the apartment I texted him and asked him to Come to the apartment to make some cash.

He said that he rides with another guy and said no he couldn't come tonight. I told him I would pay the guy $40 if he came and waited downstairs while he and I played for about 30 minutes. 

He told me to give him a little more and the both of them would have sex with him. I told him I like guys with bug dicks only.  Be sent me a pic of his dick and I agreed.  The only problem was that the 2 of didn't didn't get off work until 2 :30 a.m.

I informed him that my husband was with me and we would all play and have sex together. He told me that he was very horny because his wife had just had his baby and has been unable to have sex with him for weeks. 

I told him I was going to suck and fuck his dick very good to make up for the weeks he couldn't have sex with his wife. 

The 4 of us had an absolutely amazing time kissing, kicking, touching, sucking and fucking each other.  

I'm blessed to have the new contacts who can introduce me to fresh hard ducks on my visits to Santo domingo. I just sit at my desk at work minding my own business and receive photos and videos of some of the hottest studs I'm the DR.

If you are ever plan to visit the Santo domingo and need a hook up. Try MANNY, but also make friends with the cops in front of pacos. Just strike up a conversation with the police officers standing around. Trust me,  they know what we're looking for when we're at pacos and for a small fee. They will open up a whole new world of hot sexy men who sell their BIG DOMINICAN DICKS.

Have fun and be safe, fellas!

Screenshot_20221016-200557_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-184849_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-200609_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-200543_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-200618_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-200604_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-200637_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-200613_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-200623_Photos.jpg

When I explore in Grindr, I don't see these men you are finding.  I need a detailed "how to".  I want to PrEP my ass up and go.  I was there in 2002.  Too conservative at the time to be the slut I am now.