fedssocr

Home Massage/Intramara 29

On 10/19/2022 at 7:18 PM, fedssocr said:

Might be a bit out of the way for most of us though. But their tweets do say on-site and off-site service available

Easily accessible by taxi or bus 74. Off-site are usually outrageously expensive. I have been to Home Spa several times, but never found a selection of boys as good as on their twitter or line and left without doing business there. I think they share their boys with ฟ้าหลังฝน นวดเพื่อสุขภาพ Fah lang Fon Massage (old name on google maps, changed name to 27M or 15M massage), which is in walking distance to BTS Saphan Khwai.

I wrote about these places on my blog, currently offline but can be accessed here https://web.archive.org/web/20220616210853/https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/

Sapan Kwai (=buffalo bridge, but its nickname is also very Thai...kuoy) has always been a lower key/lower priced gay area-since at least some 40 yrs by now. And an enormous area of cheap (and awful/tight) housing to its other side. Tipically an area where in the west migrants would find their first dig. That overly famous weekend market just 1 stop further up along BTS.

Though it amazes me now a bit that suddenly so many of these m2m shops get mentioned and quite a few must be fairly new (I have been to 2 or 3 some 12-15 yrs ago, but on the other side of that main rd.). So reader-I just saw he also has discovered 365  has some more places to discover-he now knows the way (there was also the 77 bus from along Silom ging along till weekend market and on to busterminal-let those tiny orange mini´s pass by) so please do some more exploring work and let us now!

Christian has also some notes + pix on the other forum.

Bangkok Pat did do a video last year on Patpong. Although it’s steeped in history, it ignores any reference to the emergence of gay nightlife. Most of the content is based on interviews with those who run the Patpong Museum who also tend to overlook this bit of more recent history.

You can find links to this and other videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/BangkokPat/videos

6 minutes ago, reader said:

Bangkok Pat did do a video last year on Patpong. Although it’s steeped in history, it ignores any reference to the emergence of gay nightlife. Most of the content is based on interviews with those who run the Patpong Museum who also tend to overlook this bit of more recent history.

It was after Bangkok Pat posted that video on Patpong that I asked him to do another video on the evolution of gay nightlife in Bangkok and Soi Twilight. 

But crickets - no response.

• Members
On 11/2/2022 at 8:30 AM, fedssocr said:

looks like they now have an associated host club/karaoke bar called Hi Club nearby at Intramara 11. They posted a couple of short videos on their Line. Looks like the TikTok account hackza29 and harksaotai386 are attached. Cute boys.

They seem to know that it is not easy to find a place in bangkok based exclusively on "Inthamara 11", and so they made this video to show how easy it is to find them:

https://twitter.com/spagay31/status/1587042389033889794?s=20&t=KMPBw0lbOWDlOzK98L_qDw

K-man also has a saakhaa=other place (sometimes labelled as KB-man) on Lard Prao soi 101 (which had a gay msg shop some yrs ago with that name), at corner of sub-soi (yaek) 8=not very far in that soi.

Across from soi 101 in a triangle-like compound is White House (should be nr 2, as #1 used to be along Happyland), advertises on thaimassageboy and is by now quite long standing.

Hi-club: def. have very good memories for that shop with that name-a very down-to-earth msg shop in NOnthburi, as follow up of 88 nearby, in what may be loosely seen as the ´red lights´ quarter of Nonthburi-there is still a place named I-spa (also on TMB) and there used to be SEED as spring off when hi-club some time became very populair. About where the old Carrefour-now BigC and Central/other dept. store are located-near a stop on the purple MRT skytrainline. So it makes me wonder if it is the same owner from there, for me that means ´just what I like´. K-Man reminds me to K-male, under the runways of DonMuang, loosely associated with that Hi-club, where my very best long standing Thai friend was found.

In Intramara there should also be Ogasms? or is that now closed/renamed? Should be very near to KK.

On the Chinese (Taiwan I guess) site gaycoolthai.com -set translate to /en/- then click on boy Thai or boy massage and you will find reviews of visits to many of these places-it also mentions a place U-sabai on the soi to 39+cinema. It says here are some 10 msg shops along that street, but last post is from late ´21-nearly 1 yr ago now.

Alltogether this seems that the old Sapan kway gay area-in those subsois just off the main crossing with Phahon/Aree gets replaced with these new places.

On 11/8/2022 at 2:04 AM, pong2 said:

In Intramara there should also be Ogasms? or is that now closed/renamed? Should be very near to KK.

I walked Sutthisan Winichai Rd. again tonight and looked for Orgasms but found no sign of it. Although I could have missed it, I suspect it’s probably morphed into one of the other shops. These shops seem to experience frequent reincarnations.