fedssocr

Home Massage/Intramara 29

The Twitter account @2Ogasms belongs to KK Massage, so I suppose this answers the question about why Ogasms namesign has disappeared.

Never been to Intramara, but planning to visit it next time I'll be in Bangkok, as there seems to be a nice choice of massage places.

On 11/16/2022 at 3:00 AM, Tartegogo said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQ6LEkS/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQ6dFEY/

So much to choose from if you like Twinks like I do. 

Sorry, which establishment is that? Not clear to me!

From what I remember NOt home-spa, where the original topic was about, but got to other places very nearby-I think this is the fairly new Hi-Club disco/KaRaOK, or whatever it is. What its format is and how it works-also no ID, + I am really to old for such things for young people. But I am at the mo also discovering 1 by 1 the many places in Sapan Kway and along here, so sooner or later I probably find someone who knows more.

Well, this VDO shows young twinkies parading with a nr-so in TH this nearly always means they are for rent. (or as off)

Perhaps it is simply a new chance for jobs for them when they have done their daytime shifts in the msg after it closes-and perhaps will also appeal more to their desires for sanuk and much fun and overloud music with a table set-up of whisky bottles+mixers with a jolly group of peers etc.

Though till hitherto I found many of the guys along here (not this place, not been to yet) are indeed from the real Lao which do tend to have slightly different tastes for that. If just their idea of LaoKao (horrible illegal black moonshine)

It is just personal as this name Hi-Club evokes very good memories to me of a shop for m2m msg with same name years ago.

I don't understand. Are Intra spa (Inthamara 29) and Home Massage (Inthamara 31) the same? They have saparate LINE accounts with same selection of boys it seems. And I get messages with pictures of boys everyday as posted above from Intra spa account, which I had for several months. Home massage I discovered only today, because I found they have twitter account.  Maybe Home Massage is new name of Intra spa and is in different place, Idk. It's so confusing. So which is real?

Screenshot_20230228_203353_LINE.jpg

On 11/18/2022 at 2:39 PM, TotallyOz said:

They told me all the boys can be delivered to "home" thus the name. Here were some available today.

1668762341796.jpg

1668762345318.jpg

1668762347890.jpg

1668762350419.jpg

1668762352449.jpg

1668762354255.jpg

1668762356229.jpg

1668762358319.jpg

1668762359989.jpg

1668762361669.jpg

1668762363770.jpg

1668762371037.jpg

1668762375606.jpg

1668762378022.jpg

1668762383042.jpg

1668762385567.jpg

1668762388449.jpg

1668762391027.jpg

I get those pictures every day from Intra Spa LINE as I wrote above. And I have suspicions, maybe those pictures are taken 4 or 5 years ago and boys don't look that great. Can someone who's been here recently confirm that boys in real life look similar as in those pictures?

I became fairly familiar with shops in this area during my last few trips. The boys circulate as free agents in a variety of the shops. I recognize some of the photos on Intra Twitter site from KK Massage shop which is located in close proximity to Home Massage. There seems to be a regular flow of new boys entering the scene as some of the older ones exit.

It's indeed possible that two internet sites are sharing the same location, although I haven't encountered that before. I don't recall the name "Intra" from the shops I've already come to know.

2 hours ago, gytis123 said:

I get those pictures every day from Intra Spa LINE as I wrote above. And I have suspicions, maybe those pictures are taken 4 or 5 years ago and boys don't look that great. Can someone who's been here recently confirm that boys in real life look similar as in those pictures?

I have met at least 10 guys from there and photos were accurate.

3 hours ago, gytis123 said:

But as I understand Inthamara 29 and Inthamara 31 are different alleys

Screenshot2023-02-28at16-15-47mapintramarabangkokmassageshopsatDuckDuckGo.thumb.png.46bf2ef89e2af23e2da7fa4885631bcf.png

Looking at the map, you'll see "Home Spa 31" . Note that it's actually not located on Soi Intramara 31, the soi opposite side of street from Soi Intramara 18 (even numbered sois are on one side, odd numbered on other). Also note that the road that Home Massage (and just most other shops in area) are located on Thannon Sutthisan Winitchai, the wide, gray colored road running horizontally on map.

Soi Intramara 29 would be the soi just to right of Bangkok Drugstore. This leaves Home Spa situated between Sois 29 and 31 but on opposite side of road. I know it's there because I've been to the shop before.

So the function of the "Intramara" addresses of these shops is to serve as landmarks to help you find the shop on Sutthisan Winitchai road.

If you want to determine whether or not Intra and Home are operating out of same shop, make a trip over there or give them a call. And please report back so we'll all be the wiser.

I agree with Oz about the accuracy of photos.

Good luck!

• Members
9 hours ago, gytis123 said:

The boys look just like their picture at home spa. 

• Members
10 hours ago, gytis123 said:

I don't understand. Are Intra spa (Inthamara 29) and Home Massage (Inthamara 31) the same? They have saparate LINE accounts with same selection of boys it seems. And I get messages with pictures of boys everyday as posted above from Intra spa account, which I had for several months. Home massage I discovered only today, because I found they have twitter account.  Maybe Home Massage is new name of Intra spa and is in different place, Idk. It's so confusing. So which is real?

Intra is here: 

อินทรา นวดเพื่อสุขภาพ
https://maps.app.goo.gl/P6KQQEqptVzuN4ig8?g_st=ic

on the North side of Sutthisan Winitchai Rd

whereas Home Massage in a little further east on the south side of the same road.

Yes they share some of the boys, that is a boy will quickly go to the other place if a customer ask for that specific boy.