Max6969

Kissing and Oral Safety

Please confirm or deny these 2 questions :

1 : Thai/Asian Boys dont like French Kissing (kissing with tongue). I read this on a few forums, now for me French Kissing is important, its a deal breaker if they refuse. So how do i make clear i want French Kissing ? Do they have a Thai word for it ? How common is it they refuse kissing ?

2 : Besides kissing, Oral sex is my favorite to Give. But going to a very active place like Pattaya, people tell me to use protection. Now for sex i agree, but oral sex with a condom to me is like eating ice cream with the wrapping on...It makes no sense to me and i simply hate it (unless they create Dick flavour). I never got any STD from unsafe oral sex. What is your experience ? Any bad experience from unsafe oral sex in Thailand ? (Not that it would change my mind, just curious)

Thanks

16 minutes ago, vinapu said:

For 16 years I habitually cross the street in front of my office on red light and never got hit, doesn, t mean at one point my luck may run out

Well good point 😅 and i am aware of that.

So you would do everything safe or if it happens it happens ?

45 minutes ago, paulsf said:

Why are you only reading stories from people that don’t get what they want.    Go back and read many of the stories here in the forums of all the fun times that most of us have.   Most of the boys speak enough English to get your point across.  If you start your trip with negative thoughts that’s what will happen.     Most of us get on the plane with happy thoughts of all the fun we’ll have.   You will have a negative experience, just don’t dwell on it., just move on.  Lots of boys waiting for your arrival and to show you a fun time.  

Well mostly whatever country i visit, i prefer to have low expectations and be happy surprised, instead of high expectations and be dissapointed.

In this case i just want to make sure what to expect and what to pay attention to (like specific request and deal), to make sure i have a good time.

22 minutes ago, reader said:

I find if I give equal weight to seeing that my partner has a good time, my chances of same go up, also.

Absolutely,

As i said i prefer giving bj instead of recieving. Honestly i am a little insulted if they dont finish 🤣.

But correct i always show respect and my satisfaction is linked with the partner.

I agree with you

8 hours ago, Max6969 said:

1 : Thai/Asian Boys dont like French Kissing (kissing with tongue). I read this on a few forums, now for me French Kissing is important, its a deal breaker if they refuse. So how do i make clear i want French Kissing ? Do they have a Thai word for it ? How common is it they refuse kissing ?

2 : Besides kissing, Oral sex is my favorite to Give. But going to a very active place like Pattaya, people tell me to use protection. Now for sex i agree, but oral sex with a condom to me is like eating ice cream with the wrapping on...It makes no sense to me and i simply hate it (unless they create Dick flavour). I never got any STD from unsafe oral sex. What is your experience ? Any bad experience from unsafe oral sex in Thailand ? (Not that it would change my mind, just curious)

Thanks

I agree, kissing it very important to me.  I have never had any problem getting the gay boys to french kiss.  (use good oral hygiene, Thailand is hot humid and Thai are sensitive to bad smells, poor hygiene, both oral and body are a must for them to be comfortable).  Straight boys are much more likely to not want to do it.

I refuse to suck a rubber.  If the cock is clean and free of sores and not dripping strange fluids...  I suck it. 

13 minutes ago, scott456 said:

I am sure you have read my posts on scratchy throat and severe coughs with phlegm that last for more than a couple weeks.  I suck cocks and do french kissing. 

I actually did 😅, hence i wanted more opinions.

But if you are still doing it, i guess its worth it ? 😋

15 hours ago, Max6969 said:

When I've been in Thailand, and I've wanted to kiss one of the young men - French Kiss - to my memory, none have been reluctant.

Being bi I wasn't into kissing other guys until a rather hot twink in Phuket changed my mind, he was one of the best kissers I had ever had the pleasure of kissing. Since that introduction I have found kissing has always been part of the play and I simply ask at the start if kissing is ok and have always got a yes answer. As yet I haven't had a partner that didn't use tongue when kissing, maybe not deep tongue but enough to keep me happy and I always try to ensure my partner at the time has a good time. As for sucking, if the cock is clean and no visible signs that something isn't right then I suck and I have come to enjoy getting some tasty Thai cock in my mouth.  

Over the last 20 years of visiting Pattaya I have always enjoyed kissing gay Asian boys, both in bed and also in gay bars and on Dongtan beach. Mostly they will allow it including tongue kissing, although on occasions when I find reluctance, I do not persist as doing so would spoil the occasion. I can’t remember  ever asking permission.

35 minutes ago, Shonen said:

I caught Syphilis a few years back from giving oral. But I was regular at Good boys.

Well at least it goes away with medicine 👍. Since "permanent" STD's from Oral are limited, i usually take the risk if nothing visible is shown. Gotta do what you love in life afterall. I'm not even sure i will do a GOGO Bar. On 1 side its a ritual i feel i should do on my 1st trip, but i already met many Thai/Lao boys on Social Media and with higher prices etc (pushy Mama-san's). Not sure i will do it.

• Members
3 hours ago, Max6969 said:

Well at least it goes away with medicine 👍. Since "permanent" STD's from Oral are limited, i usually take the risk if nothing visible is shown. Gotta do what you love in life afterall. I'm not even sure i will do a GOGO Bar. On 1 side its a ritual i feel i should do on my 1st trip, but i already met many Thai/Lao boys on Social Media and with higher prices etc (pushy Mama-san's). Not sure i will do it.

I am not so worried about the diseases that can be treated with medicines.  But the symptoms and discomfort while you are on a trip is certainly not fun.

4 minutes ago, Londoner said:

HiV? Treatment yes, but cure, no. A lifetime disability, even with the best treatment. The risks are probably low but practitioners should be aware.

True its not impossible, but as far as i am aware only with blood to blood contact can HIV spread. So if you have sharp teeth and a bloody mouth i suppose its possible 🦷

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

I am not so worried about the diseases that can be treated with medicines.  But the symptoms and discomfort while you are on a trip is certainly not fun.

True, but it does take time to show with most diseases, probably by the time you get home