Ashtaan

A first-timer trip report: October ‘22.

Wow-there must be 5 elements-as there is also in Chinese astrology (I am metal/steel).

Room does look far better as the one I now sit in at the outskirts of Madrid but may cost even less/night.

And good luck with the rest, after the condoleance, a promising start with surely more & better to follow

10 hours ago, Ashtaan said:

Day 2:

Wake up at a blessedly normal local time, and lie in bed for a while idly browsing the apps. I didn’t have a particular plan for a morning delight, but chat briefly to a couple. Then I get a special message… I had been remotely browsing near my hotel from home for a couple of weeks and had an eye kept particularly on a guy I recognised from Emiel’s recent report. A delicious six-pack and a good review, I had planned to hit him up at some point, but fate decided it would be today, because he messaged me first. 2000 for massage and fun - ok! We arrange for him to visit after breakfast. 
D99F9F32-FF6A-45AE-B364-C16DCB57790D.thumb.jpeg.364678aeb7612dbf5faac95348372f4c.jpeg

No false profile here- just as good, if not better in person. He’s also very friendly and polite. Massage is excellent, great pressure and technique. His profile said vers, but sadly he says he’s shown up unprepared to bottom and promises “next time”. I get his line, and promise to hold him to that… Regardless a very good start to my day. Thanks for the tip, @emiel1981 :) 

I hang around the hotel pool for most of the day, then after dinner I get a Grab to Tawan. There’s a huge selection on there for the Saturday night, with 25+, and plenty of customers - enough that the boys keep getting ousted from their chairs to make more room. 
Mostly everyone is in good shape, and pretty huge, with only 2 slimmer guys who would still count as “twunks”. 
Many will be happy to know that jockstraps are still the mainstay, and they look fantastic. 

The off goes to the most enthusiastic of the night, who immediately makes their intentions known. I make them wait though, and say I plan to see the show.

Show is entertaining, although too much drag for what I want for the night. There’s also a good sinuous body paint number, a BDSM spanking show, a few rounds of flexing, and a fuck show, which is pretty hot for a newbie like me. 
I give the bottom a tip which he takes between his teeth whilst being bent over my lap (Jeez..!), then my new friend Ten and I head out. 500 bar fine, 400 per drink, and 2500 for Ten. Then back to the hotel where I definitely get my money’s worth. 
Awkwardly, on getting back we run into 7/11 in the lobby, clearly leaving from another client, although he professes otherwise. He tells me later he’s upset with me- I might have to make it up later  :)

Sound interesting, so the bottom also a muscular guy? 

I pass by there Sunday night around 1130pm the staff told me show finished and open the door show me a look, plenty of customer inside however only two guys on stage.

I am always delighted when a first timer's holiday goes well and he is thoroughly enjoying his time in Thailand.  I am truly very happy for you and I certainly hope your first trip to Thailand won't be your last one.

Thank you for your posts and please keep in touch with us once you return home.  Returning home - that's the hard part . . .

9 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

This is the second person to write positively about Tawan. It would appear the place has a new lease of life. 

I was in last week....maybe people are desperate after 2 1/2 yrs......It's depressingly small and I didn't see anyone I'd be interested in for 1000 baht.

There's more to what turned me off and I won't be going back, I might write about it later.

• Members
46 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I was in last week....maybe people are desperate after 2 1/2 yrs......It's depressingly small and I didn't see anyone I'd be interested in for 1000 baht.

There's more to what turned me off and I won't be going back, I might write about it later.

Thank you. My positivity may have been premature.

8 hours ago, Ashtaan said:

but I later found out that as far as agreed activities, some must’ve been lost in translation, because they weren’t agreeable later on. 

It's a 2 way street for me....I had 1 bar boy and 1 freelancer last week promising to do things and couldn't....just couldn't. So they broke the deal 1st and seemed surprised I only gave them moto money to get home. Anyone that keeps paying for things and blowing it off to lost in translation, drunk, tired, etc....are perpetuating this problem. We're here for a limited number of nights, in most cases, it's just wasting our time. 

• Members
7 hours ago, vinapu said:

I may be biased but if I ever say bad word about Tawan you can crucify me or even call me Putin's war supporter, choice is yours. 

I used to love the Tawan too. How I remember the place in the early 2000’s. It had a huge smorgasbord of some of the most beautiful men in Thailand. On my last visit the place was tragic. 

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

It's a 2 way street for me....I had 1 bar boy and 1 freelancer last week promising to do things and couldn't....just couldn't. So they broke the deal 1st and seemed surprised I only gave them moto money to get home. Anyone that keeps paying for things and blowing it off to lost in translation, drunk, tired, etc....are perpetuating this problem. We're here for a limited number of nights, in most cases, it's just wasting our time. 

Yes I agree too many cases of boys promising things which they don't have any intention to fulfill , just a waste of time . maybe by paying them only for transport back will teach them a lesson. 

On 10/26/2022 at 2:14 AM, sydneyboy1 said:

I used to love the Tawan too...... . On my last visit the place was tragic. 

What happened ? Ceiling collapsed ? 

When I look in the mirror and then at my pics from high school ptom on the wall nearby, then I see tragic. But I carry on and ( so does Tawan. ) 

7 hours ago, nikba2515 said:

Newly arrived from Cambodia can be very challenging, I met number of them in Pattaya. Normally, I used body language, pointing to my cock to his behind and his cock to my behind. For kissing, I just kiss them at the bar to try out. Rimming and sucking use the same technique of pointing…all the best and lot of fun. 

Yeah, to be honest I thought I’d done a good job trying to communicate; maybe the lad doesn’t deserve the kindness of the benefit of the doubt. But it’s much better for my blood pressure to just move on and not be too annoyed. 

A Google-translated “what can you do when we go together?” came back with a translated reply of “can do anything”. Followed by a top or bottom enquiry for which I was shown a translation as “also”, which I took to mean both, or vers. 
Instead I got a top who also didn’t want to suck.  A small lesson learned, I guess. Maybe I should’ve tried to find a Kmer-speaking mamasan, but I was trying to not involve them 🤷‍♂️