reader

Freshboys show

On 10/23/2022 at 1:38 AM, reader said:

Attended 10:15 performance tonight and enjoyed the show. Perhaps the best segment is the opening act, a high-energy and very well choreographed group of guys who know how to dance. It was a pleasure to watch them.

I hadn’t seen the show since February of 2020 and many of the boys I remembered have moved one, although one grabbed me on way out to show me a photo he took with me on an old off. 

There’s very good lip-sync ladyboy who is a veteran of Twilight days. She appears several times in different costumes and numbers and is a real entertainer.

Rest of show features standard fare like the big cock, ring the pole which proved a big hit with the 10 or so female customers (when the performers circulated among the crowd for tips, many took the opportunity to exams the goods).

Freshboys remains twink central but I thought there were more bigger guys in the cast this time. I believe ASEAN is well represented which, for me, improves the final product. The waiters are as easy on the eyes as ever and, of course, offable.

The place was about half full when the show got under but many trickled in during the performance which ended at 11:30. Drinks 400 (boy drink same). 

How many boy joined in big cock show? Do you stay till their midnight show? 

I wanna visit the midnight show but not sure if that a full or short show.

I believe there were about 10 in big cock (strike pole) show.

I stayed for full show (10:15 sharp to 11:30).

I understand from very good source (veteran member and Vietnam guy aficionado; need Isay more 🙂) that second show is shorter and that you will likely see fewer guys overall because many offs may have occurred by then.

But keep in mind waiters also offable.