BiggusDikkus

I can't follow my own advice

A couple days ago I advised a fellow poster to anticipate where he will want to go before arriving in Thailand, and now I'm having difficulty doing just that. I know that I want to spend at least a few nights in Pattaya when I arrive in Thailand at the end of next month but I can't decide between The Classroom, right next to Boyz Town, or East Suites, in Jomtien. I know Boyz Town has seen better days, but I've actually had luck there before meeting guys to hang out with. I've never had any luck in Jomtien. Does anyone have any recent pros and cons with each of these areas that might help me out?

Whichever you choose, it won't make that much of a difference because transport between Jomtien and Boyztown is quite easy. If you like being on the beach during the day, then Jomtien may be a bit more convenient. If you prefer to be conservative, then stay in Boyztown but just hop over to Jomtien every other night or so. Then in your next trip, you can be better placed to know which you really prefer. 

Personally, I prefer staying in Jomtien (to be near the beach) but have no problem getting to Boyztown nearly every night because I too generally prefer the boys from there. Taking each evening's chosen boy back to my room in Jomtien is, in my experience, no bother at all.

I'm in BKK and was just in Pattaya last week. 

I stayed at Classroom, easy coming and going without "your guy" doing the walk of shame in Jomtien or Boystown hotels.

not sure what your type is, but Dreamboys had a bunch I liked out of anywhere.....

Bolt taxi and moto are cheap enough to move between the places easy enough, I went to Jomtien to drink but never saw anyone I was interested in.

I first tried East Suites, but it's all booked up for my dates at the end of November. The Classroom only had two rooms left (or maybe two types of rooms), and I was able to book one of them after first considering splurging on a room at the nearby Avani Pattaya Resort, a hotel I really love but is just too expensive for me these days. Thank you for your advice, everyone!

By the way, gauging from my experience and from what the owner of East Suites said, Pattaya is about to get busy! Can't wait!

I don't like busy times,that's why I go in low season June July August

Too many people means boy fees are higher ,bars are crowded , baht buses 

As for your question, Boyztown to me has more "manly " type guys 

Jomtien had more queens 

42 minutes ago, BiggusDikkus said:

first tried East Suites, but it's all booked up for my dates at the end of November. The Classroom only had two rooms left (or maybe two types of rooms), and I was able to book one of them after first considering splurging on a room at the nearby Avani Pattaya Resort, a hotel I really love but is just too expensive for me these days. Thank you for your advice, everyone!

In Jomtien Complex you have also The Agate or Zing hotels, At Boyz Town you can try also Ambiance or Copa hotels.

Last time I stayed in Boyztown Le Cafe Royale  was August 2018, the owner apparently a farang told his staff to charge me extra for spilt coffee on the bed sheets as I  didn't book directly thru his hotel and used a booking app so wasn't considered a customer,even though I stayed for 14 nights ,yep 14 nights and still wasn't a customer apparently 

Unfortunately the old fool (I'm presuming he was old) didn't want to show his face so I sent him a email to shove his hotel.

Never stayed there again, hopefully it's changed hands from August 2018 and better management are in charge 

On 10/25/2022 at 11:24 AM, Olddaddy said:

On 10/25/2022 at 9:56 AM, Boy69 said:

In Jomtien Complex you have also The Agate or Zing hotels, At Boyz Town you can try also Ambiance or Copa hotels.

In Serene Bar I saw a small opening tunnel to the Serene Hotel.

I HAD to go in and check it out based on what little I could see.

Couldn't BELIEVE the real estate appointed to the reception lobby!

Also a sign out front 30 days/15,000 baht. Gotta check out the rooms sometime.

I just loved thinking of all the history that has passed there. https://www.facebook.com/SereneHotelPattaya/

Kind of partial to the Copa Hotel though.

299392039_391521619789075_80038778596126

On 10/25/2022 at 9:12 PM, BiggusDikkus said:

I first tried East Suites, but it's all booked up for my dates at the end of November. The Classroom only had two rooms left (or maybe two types of rooms), and I was able to book one. 

You will be happy there, rooms are big and discreet side, card operated, entrance is big bonus.