Min

What’s with the Indians?

I was in Toy Boy Boyztown tonight. There were 2 Indians guys who came in together and they ordered one single beer to share between them. 

After they left, another pair of young Indians in their 20s came in. The way the female clung to her companion, it looked like they are a couple. And the guy carried with him a half-finished beer bottle. 

They sat down, gawking at boys in underwear on stage for a few minutes while the guy continued to finish his own beer, ignoring the waiter literally shoving the bar’s menu to his face. Then they stood up and left. The remaining customers looked at each other like what the hell just happened.

Maybe the business was so slow the bar tolerated such behaviors. It’s sad.

3 hours ago, Min said:

I was in Toy Boy Boyztown tonight. There were 2 Indians guys who came in together and they ordered one single beer to share between them. 

After they left, another pair of young Indians in their 20s came in. The way the female clung to her companion, it looked like they are a couple. And the guy carried with him a half-finished beer bottle. 

They sat down, gawking at boys in underwear on stage for a few minutes while the guy continued to finish his own beer, ignoring the waiter literally shoving the bar’s menu to his face. Then they stood up and left. The remaining customers looked at each other like what the hell just happened.

Maybe the business was so slow the bar tolerated such behaviors. It’s sad.

How is Boyz Town these days ? Business are slow ?

Not defending cheap skate Indians but when I asked one of BBB veterans which clients are good, he mentioned farangs, Malaysians, Japanese and, gasp, Indians. But he also stated that some of those, can be very cheap, and yes said they want girt of buy to be shared between few for one fees so that stereotype is not out of nowhere. 

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I have noticed similar behaviour. I think they are on very very cheap package tours. They are probably shocked at how expensive Thailand is compared to India.

I have no doubt that there are cheap package tours from India. But india is one of the prime target markets for the TAT and we are going to see lots more. Not all are cheap charlies by any means. Go into Central Chidlom and other major department stores and you see indian couples with several high-end boutique shopping bags.

As for bars, to my understanding there are no similar bars in India. Being charitable it may just be that they do not know how to behave in a gay bar. But if that is the case, the mamasan should be pointing out the rules.

5 hours ago, Nikom said:

Seen am argument between a bar owner and two Indian males.  They wanted to take one boy off to share between them!

I've seen that with groups of 4 to 6 trying to get a girl to go with them for a gang bang but for the price of a single 

One thing that surprised me about my July visit after two years plus away was how dominant Indian tourists were in the South Pattaya district. And how few I saw elsewhere, such as in the JC, the malls, the restaurants and the beaches. They seem to like being in groups, invariably male-only, and usually between the ages (I guess) of between thirty and fifty. They seem to do a lot of just standing around.

How did they spend their time in Pattaya? Certainly not in gay bars- as far as I could see. Any ideas? and, by the way, there are  a number of Indian restaurants in the South Pattaya area which, when we passed them in the evening, were entirely empty. Where do these guys eat?

1 hour ago, nikba2515 said:

Plenty of them in Phuket, 

middle class Indian with no manners, speak loudly, and no respect to other and themselves at all. Cheap packages tour and visa upon arrival. Shameless. However, Indian tourists I saw in Europe were well behaved.. ..

sad for Thailand and tourists. 

😂I have plenty of Indian & Nepalese students in my apartment building here in Sydney, they are harmless as in non violent but love to be up all hours speaking loudly on their phones 🤣you can hear them a mile away !

7 hours ago, PeterRS said:

As for bars, to my understanding there are no similar bars in India. Being charitable it may just be that they do not know how to behave in a gay bar. But if that is the case, the mamasan should be pointing out the rules.

Mostly likely the case, Peter. I know farangs who were clueless when in a gay bar regarding tipping. One guy took a boy at Nice Boy to an upstairs room for sex and did not want to tip or pay for the room; just thought it was part of the deal. His friends had to put in money to pay for him.

1 hour ago, nikba2515 said:

Indian gay use an applications only and arrange for an action during very late at 2-3am in the morning to avoid to be seen. They prefer to visit you instead of doing it at their hotel. Mostly young and eagerly Indians in their early twenties. I had two virgin last trip, quite a memorable sessions. The twentieth year old one came for the second round and confested he just turned 18.  After 15 minutes of rimming, sucking and chewing on his tasty Ass, I placed my cock’s head at his hole, rubbing & poking at the entrance and at the mean time staring into his face. Once the head lodged into his hot hole, he closed his eyes and he was there for me to take until morning. He Received 2 loads in his newly created pussy with a huge gab. Before leaving, he was eagerly to do Ass to Mouth…….. 

since then, I always checked my applications during late night…

Hot 🔥🔥🔥

9 hours ago, Londoner said:

One thing that surprised me about my July visit after two years plus away was how dominant Indian tourists were in the South Pattaya district. And how few I saw elsewhere, such as in the JC, the malls, the restaurants and the beaches. They seem to like being in groups, invariably male-only, and usually between the ages (I guess) of between thirty and fifty. They seem to do a lot of just standing around.

How did they spend their time in Pattaya? Certainly not in gay bars- as far as I could see. Any ideas? and, by the way, there are  a number of Indian restaurants in the South Pattaya area which, when we passed them in the evening, were entirely empty. Where do these guys eat?

There is a big Indian entertainment industry in Pattaya.

I've seen some videos featuring clubs such as Nashaa.

If I owned a straight bar-  God-forbid- I'd be wary about letting my fellow-countrymen in after what I saw once in Soi 6.

On my first visit in '95, I'd clutch in my hand a copy of Michael Nottcut's "Thai Scene" wherever I went. This provided the only written advice- and it was d**n good advice -  that I had received about how to enjoy the bar-scene and how to treat  the guys  we meet. 

So how do first-time tourists learn if they haven't access to such advice? Common humanity perhaps , but somehow I'm not sure whether Indian visitors even have access to any gay sites about Thailand  in their own languages.  I have my own reasons for getting very hot under the collar when our hosts are mistreated and I won't excuse lack of manners or humanity....so what is to be done? From what I saw in July, the some hotels and businesses depend on Indian customers.

On 10/27/2022 at 12:13 PM, gayinpattaya said:

A number of boys have told me that they never go with Indian customers. One boy told me an Indian customer got very angry trying to haggle down the pre-agreed tip after the act. 

I know if I was a bar owner, I simply wouldn't allow them in - more to protect the boys than anything else. 

Or collect tip up front. This was policy of now defunct Adonis massage in Convent when boy was taken off premises.