Min

What’s with the Indians?

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Or collect tip up front. This was policy of now defunct Adonis massage in Convent when boy was taken off premises. 

Not only Adonis. I vaguely recall at least one other place that did that too, but the name of the place escapes me now.

As for bar patrons wanting to bring their own beer into the premises, the bars can implement a cover charge, redeemable for the first drink. And each time a second drink is ordered, payment should be asked for immediately. 

Personally, I'd long wished for the bars to do away with the checkbin system and adopt a pay-as-you-go system. But given the ridiculous inefficiency of their cash handling and change-giving (deliberately, I know) they must also migrate to card payments at the same time.

Or are they trying to hide revenue from the tax man?

11 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

Not only Adonis. I vaguely recall at least one other place that did that too, but the name of the place escapes me now.

This was (is?) a common practice in Hat Yai bars (where most punters are malaysians)

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

As for bar patrons wanting to bring their own beer into the premises, the bars can implement a cover charge, redeemable for the first drink. And each time a second drink is ordered, payment should be asked for immediately. 

Personally, I'd long wished for the bars to do away with the checkbin system and adopt a pay-as-you-go system. But given the ridiculous inefficiency of their cash handling and change-giving (deliberately, I know) they must also migrate to card payments at the same time.

Or are they trying to hide revenue from the tax man?

I presume there's a reason they prefer the current system. Or maybe it's just tradition? But I suspect you've hit on the main reason

Bar staff I've spoken to in the past have mentioned the resons they won't go with some people and the two major reasons were cheapness (as mentioned above multiple clients for the price of one) and hygene, there are some seriously bad body odours (and real bad breath) out there and I can't blame them from not wanting to experience it. Hell, it's bad enough on the BTS at times let alone having to spend time with the bad odour, from experience there have been times I got off the BTS when the odours were so bad. For some I think it's their diet that causes it but some others I think it simply a case of not using soap.  

18 hours ago, Shonen said:

Any fragheads here? I love Dior Suavage, even though it’s extremely popular.

I've gone through a few in my time. One has lasted much longer than others, though. Returning to the UK through Schipol in the early-1990s I decided to try the new Cool Water by Davidoff which was advertised virtually everywhere in the airport. Since then have used it most mornings. For evenings I have used Montblanc's Presence ever since friends gave me a bottle about a dozen years ago. 

2 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

A lot of mature indian guys in Bangkok I noticed on my last trip,although not money boys .

I know because one fucked me .

Went to the Hyatt Bangkok to meet him 

He was 56 yo married surgeon  Doctor from India staying in BKK for a conference dark brown skin,big thick cut cock,rammed his thick black dick stretching my old anus wide with no mercy then blew his thick load into my old butthole.

Then rudely told me to get out .

"Get old you old whore I'm not gay he shouted im married," !!

I’m sure he is not gay or bi but he regularly fuck buddy is one…..

he isn’t mad or angry at you but jealous because you are free to do as you please. It must be very frustrating for those gay in India.