Latbear4blk

lost virginity

• Members

Friends, after more than two years dodging the bug, I tested positive for COVID-19 last Monday. Fortunately, I had gotten the bivalent booster the weekend before, and the symptoms have been relatively mild. The worse was three days of a near unbearable pain (sore is not enough as a descriptor) in my throat. 

And an unexpected and quite welcomed side effect: I have lost my legendary and bottomless appetite. I did not lose any of my senses, just my appetite. I have lost 7 pounds, and a half slice of my favorite chocolate cake is still sitting in my fridge since yesterday! I do not recognize myself. If this lack of appetite is here to stay, this may be actually good news.

I am glad I got it right now, the timing is perfect to guarantee a great fuckgiving trip to Rio in a few weeks. Now I fit in my old bikini. 

Sorry to hear this and I hope you have have a speedy recovery. Like you, I dodged it for several years but two weeks back got it. It was a bit harder for me and some things (cough and tiredness) are lingering even now. Doc said cough may last a month more. But, he gave me good cough with codeine. In USA, a friend died after Covid because of hard coughing and it ruptured something inside. For me, other than the cough, it was very very mild.

I hope all goes well and you can do your fuckgiving trip to Rio.

• Members
21 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Sorry to hear this and I hope you have have a speedy recovery. Like you, I dodged it for several years but two weeks back got it. It was a bit harder for me and some things (cough and tiredness) are lingering even now. Doc said cough may last a month more. But, he gave me good cough with codeine. In USA, a friend died after Covid because of hard coughing and it ruptured something inside. For me, other than the cough, it was very very mild.

I hope all goes well and you can do your fuckgiving trip to Rio.

Sorry to learn that it got to you that hard, and very, very sorry for your loss! I was lucky.

• Members
7 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I am glad I got it right now, the timing is perfect to guarantee a great fuckgiving trip to Rio in a few weeks. Now I fit in my old bikini. 

Glad it wasn’t brutal. May you (both) be better for now having some type of hybrid immunity. With the bikini image reference I think it might just as easily be a busy Spanksgiving down there. 

• Members
10 hours ago, Riobard said:

Glad it wasn’t brutal. May you (both) be better for now having some type of hybrid immunity. With the bikini image reference I think it might just as easily be a busy Spanksgiving down there. 

I thought you were going to make a reference to Halloween.

• Members
1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

I thought you were going to make a reference to Halloween.

I see what you did there. Embracing both conveys versatility.

Holiday or observance day aside, It’s all very confusing. You report that you had a lifetime bottomless appetite (!!??!!) and from that I assume an inversion has occurred at least for the time being. I suspect that somewhere on Facebook University can be found a convincing assertion that exposure to both viral RNA and mRNA within the same time frame will fuck with your fucking. How you are now walking may instil fear. Thing is, were you previously, are you now … top, bottom, powerbottom, teaser, abstainer? Swimwear aside, we have to see this, and whether you take in a few extra pounds. 

Like yourselves I too seem to have succumb to it for a second time now just last week too.

Im guessing the onset of winter here in the UK will be pushing the numbers up again quite rapidly as people having cases here is all I've heard this last three weeks now.

Myself and nine other family members were away for a trip last weekend. We were all staying in three separate log cabins and only meeting up for breakfast and drinks later in the evening ( but all sitting quite separate even then).  From our original group of ten five members came home with Covid on the Monday and 3 others picked it up later during the week, so with eight people from the original group of ten picking it up would certainly suggest that it's strength or transmission rates certainly aren't on the wane anyway thats for sure.

Thankfully as I'm double jabbed the symptoms were less that the first time I'd picked it up, but I certainly was still aware of it for it, with the whole headache, sore throat and shortness of breath thing stil being there.  

I've actually just tested 10 minutes ago there and there's a test a full 6 days after returning home from my trip and the test is still showing up an almost as strong reading as it did last week with no visual sign of any weakening, so it certainly doesn't seem to have lost any of it's potency anyway :(

And now the next dilemma as I'm due to travel by boat tomorrow and fly on a short haul flight on Monday for "must do" work stuff and after my already haven taken this week off and worked remotely another week just isn't practical so the decision comes up to mask up and travel anyway or not now ! 😞 

image.jpeg.9f17140bc33b9240dc2ecd6798c5f9fd.jpeg

3 hours ago, NIrishGuy said:

Like yourselves I too seem to have succumb to it for a second time now just last week too.

Im guessing the onset of winter here in the UK will be pushing the numbers up again quite rapidly as people having cases here is all I've heard this last three weeks now.

Myself and nine other family members were away for a trip last weekend. We were all staying in three separate log cabins and only meeting up for breakfast and drinks later in the evening ( but all sitting quite separate even then).  From our original group of ten five members came home with Covid on the Monday and 3 others picked it up later during the week, so with eight people from the original group of ten picking it up would certainly suggest that it's strength or transmission rates certainly aren't on the wane anyway thats for sure.

Thankfully as I'm double jabbed the symptoms were less that the first time I'd picked it up, but I certainly was still aware of it for it, with the whole headache, sore throat and shortness of breath thing stil being there.  

I've actually just tested 10 minutes ago there and there's a test a full 6 days after returning home from my trip and the test is still showing up an almost as strong reading as it did last week with no visual sign of any weakening, so it certainly doesn't seem to have lost any of it's potency anyway :(

And now the next dilemma as I'm due to travel by boat tomorrow and fly on a short haul flight on Monday for "must do" work stuff and after my already haven taken this week off and worked remotely another week just isn't practical so the decision comes up to mask up and travel anyway or not now ! 😞 

image.jpeg.9f17140bc33b9240dc2ecd6798c5f9fd.jpeg

You may test positive for month(s) - it does not mean that you are contagious. In the US our guidelines at work state that you can come back [to work] after 5 days of initial onset of symptoms and/or positive test (whichever the earliest) with a tight fitting mask for another 5 days, and without a mask thereafter. Speedy recovery and good luck!

• Members

The UK event hazard for a group of ten at that time on the first day of the get-together (or any day around that time) would have been 22%, that is, a 1 in 5 probability that minimally one person was actively infected. Smoothed estimate as obviously regional incidence varies. Granted, if symptomatic and with values oriented to containment, transmission may be mitigated by the usual steps. But the odds of this scenario were not particularly low. 

• Members
5 hours ago, alvnv said:

You may test positive for month(s) - it does not mean that you are contagious. In the US our guidelines at work state that you can come back [to work] after 5 days of initial onset of symptoms and/or positive test (whichever the earliest) with a tight fitting mask for another 5 days, and without a mask thereafter. Speedy recovery and good luck!

Yes, that's correct. If it's been a week since you tested positive, you're no longer contagious (in fact, you're no longer in danger of becoming contagious, so in an extra-safe group).