Tomcal

my october trip to Brazil….so far

i l left for SP Friday with 3 guys from.   Rio!! i have rented the same place. there for a number of years i you have the house and it’s a modern design snd perfect for 4 persons.  

We were at Lagoa Friday night and it was packed!  we left about 9:00! and went to “SPOT” the bar/Restaurant that is trendy.

• Members
On 10/30/2022 at 2:44 AM, Tomcal said:

i l left for SP Friday with 3 guys from.   Rio!! i have rented the same place. there for a number of years i you have the house and it’s a modern design snd perfect for 4 persons.  

We were at Lagoa Friday night and it was packed!  we left about 9:00! and went to “SPOT” the bar/Restaurant that is trendy.

What’s the food like at Spot?

• Members
1 hour ago, sydneyboy1 said:

I just read a Google reviews of Spot and one person suggested  that the waiters could have chosen by a modeling agency. 

Hard to say, but with bukkake on the menu how relevant would it be? Kidding; there are a few real lookers among the servers. I’ve been several times in 2022, but my first time in early 2020 I couldn’t see one male staff member that didn’t distract me from menu perusal and that I wouldn’t fuck for dessert or include in after dinner candy sucking. Wish I could say the same about Lagoa trade.

Regarding the food. Just look at the menu. Extremely high quality. For dessert the ‘dulce de leche’ (sp?) souflée is a treat but the strawberry pavlova is not to be missed. 

D21E4772-1305-43CC-8EB0-94DD14C05436.jpeg

• Members
16 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

What’s the food like at Spot?

This is my dish in October.  Grilled trout filet with chopped almond topping.  Wild rice, garbanzo beans, mixed veggies on the side.  I tried to eat healthy to keep my slim figure.   The dish tasted ok.  I had to ask for pepper to add more flavor to it.

The place is quite dark.

20221013_191245.jpg

• Members
On 11/12/2022 at 1:59 PM, floridarob said:

There are 2 locations in SP.... I like the one near Av. Paulista more....def need reservations.

I have only been to the one near Paulista, and I have never made reservations.  I usually go there before 7:30pm and the place is still quite empty then.  Brazilians (and Argentines, Spaniards) have dinner really late, restaurants only start filling up after 8.

31 minutes ago, scott456 said:

I have only been to the one near Paulista, and I have never made reservations.  I usually go there before 7:30pm and the place is still quite empty then.  Brazilians (and Argentines, Spaniards) have dinner really late, restaurants only start filling up after 8.

anytime I've been there, it fills up as soon as the doors open. They stop taking reservations after a certain number, so there's no guarantee that you can get a res for when you want it.....