zft0102

New in Town - Traveling with a Str8 Friend

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

So I wonder where all that program leaves time for whoring? 

I need to find some alone time to visit Tawan too haha... been too long and I'm really really really looking forward to the new space and guys there after reading so many reviews since covid has eased.

20 hours ago, BiggusDikkus said:

Is your friend into third-wave coffee? Bangkok has a lot of specialty coffee roasters that only use beans grown in Thailand. They make world-class coffee, and sell bags of beans that make fantastic souvenirs. I go to a different one every morning when I'm in Bangkok. It's how I start my day. There are also a few bean-to-bar specialty chocolate makers that only use cacao grown in Thailand. Again, world-class stuff. Just do a Google search for "specialty coffee roasters near me," or "bean to bar chocolate makers."

Is he into fashion? Siam Center still has some Thai designer boutiques on the third floor that sell really hip fashions. The attire is every bit as fantastic as the stuff Western labels put out but at a fraction of the cost. And these clothes get a lot of compliments when you back home, go out on weekends.

Are you staying at a luxe hotel? Sitting around the pool sipping cocktails and nibbling on Thai appetizers served up at poolside bars can be an excellent way to spend a vacation day in Bangkok.

Grasshopper tours gives bicycle tours of Bangkok. Super cool experience.

Also, please read BK Magazine. They put out a new issue every week that's loaded with fantastic tips of what to do in Bangkok.

Into wine? My favorite restaurant in Bangkok is called Som Tam and Chardonnay. There's no better fusion than that. It's in Thonglor, on the ninth floor of a not very popular hotel.

This made me laugh!!!

Coffee snob/aficianado?  GAY

Fashionista?  GAY

Cocktails and lounging at the pool?  GAY

Wine tasting?  GAY  

:)

(The Bike tour sounds like a great idea tho!)

5 hours ago, zft0102 said:

Ah but you see, heartbroken, shy and reserved. I'm sure he can get the pick of whoever he wants, but he's still hung up on the girl. So a quick ONS or something to clear the hormones might work for a while. 

The main issue is he's leaving the itinerary up to me so I'm trying to come up with as many options to suit him as I can 

It's probably still worth asking if that's what he's actually interested in. I doubt that fucking a bar girl is going to make him get over the girlfriend he's hung up on, but I suppose you never know. 

I'm also not sure it's fair to you that you are being required to come up with things to occupy your time together. Make him do some of the work and research.

5 hours ago, zft0102 said:

Ah but you see, heartbroken, shy and reserved. I'm sure he can get the pick of whoever he wants, but he's still hung up on the girl. So a quick ONS or something to clear the hormones might work for a while. 

The main issue is he's leaving the itinerary up to me so I'm trying to come up with as many options to suit him as I can 

It's probably still worth asking if that's what he's actually interested in. I doubt that fucking a bar girl is going to make him get over the girlfriend he's hung up on, but I suppose you never know. 

I'm also not sure it's fair to you that you are being required to come up with things to occupy your time together. Make him do some of the work and research.