zombie

Whirlwind Trip to Pattaya: need advice!

9 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Do you work for Toy Boy? It seems thay can do no wrong ......

.....There was another boy who was cute 6 years ago when he worked at Cupidol, and was 25. Now in his 30s, he needs to stick to his moto taxi job. 

Can you accept fact that some people may like bar or boy you don't. And if we like  we tend to overlook flaws if any, on another hand if we don't like we tend to make mountain of shit out ot small dropping of chocolate.

If 30 y.o . finds his admirers why to chase him away?

9 hours ago, Boy69 said:

The fact is that the number of gay clientele falling dramatically over the years there is just not enough customers to justify the quality and quantity of gay venues exist 20 years ago so we left with 2 choices we can make best of what is available or stop going to go go bars .

As long as it will be one bar and one guy in it I like it,s worth going for me

15 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Do you work for Toy Boy? It seems they can do no wrong!  

Please can you provide your definition of 'many' ? Pre-Covid drinks were 180baht, and there was 40+ boys. So many they couldn't even fit on the stage, and that was the case even in low season. 

No I don't work for Toy Boy. I went there to check out the scene and report my findings. There were about 12 boys on stage plus another group or standing around off stage and outside.

My friend and I arrived early and were given a good price on our drinks.

43 minutes ago, Ruthrieston said:

My sympathy goes to the gay community in Russia. When you see young gay Russian men in the Complex relaxing and enjoying themselves in a safe environment is a joy to behold. 

Ask them what they  think about war Russia started and you may discover thay support it ,just like Moses from Sawatdee Network loudly does. Only then you voice or not your sympathy.

57 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Ask them what they  think about war Russia started and you may discover thay support it ,just like Moses from Sawatdee Network loudly does. Only then you voice or not your sympathy.

Whichever "current thing" a gay man has chosen to support or not support, it shouldn't exclude them for enjoying boy bars. Boy bars are not a place for politics. 
There is a big group of young Russian men who are in Jomtien Complex most nights now. No idea what their politics are, I don't understand Russian language. They seem to be enjoying themselves though, and the boys like them too. It's all good.  

1 hour ago, kokopelli3 said:

On my visits to Jomtien Complex (about 3days/week) I often see straight couples meandering the sois however they are older couples, man and woman, who seem to be enjoying the sights and sounds and restaurants

Yes mostly they just stroll around without actually taking a seat in the bars. There is nothing at the entrances to the Complex to indicate that it is predominantly a gay area. Probably they don’t feel confortable about being surrounded by us gays and our young boyfriends. There are usually a few str couples in the Complex hotels   And I have sometimes chatted with them - one couple asked me about the gay scene in general. You hardly ever see str guys with their Thai girlfriends in the Complex

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

War is not "current thing", war is destruction, suffering and death. Those guys know it very well and it, s why thay likely escaped to be drawn in mayhem some of their kin are shamesly supporting. 

That's right. 
Please tell me how many years the United States (USA) has been at peace in the last 100 years? The most violent terrorist country on the planet. The USA is fucking disgusting. 
Enjoy speaking Russian. 
I surround myself with with people who speak logic and sense. 
NATO are globalist criminals scum. Biden and the democrats are globalist criminal scum. The EU are globalist criminal SCUM. 

I don't support war. I have a Ukrainian lady in my Thai Language class, and she is fleeing war with her young children. It's horrible seeing how people are suffering. Innocent people being killed by criminal globalist elites makes me angry as fuck. 

I don't support Putin starting a war. I don't support any government. I am firmly anti-state. 
But most of all, I hate Zaleski and the Ukrainian nazi military. All the innocent Ukrainian civilians caught up in this war, they have my prayers. 

26 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

That's right. 
Please tell me how many years the United States (USA) has been at peace in the last 100 years? The most violent terrorist country on the planet. The USA is fucking disgusting. 
Enjoy speaking Russian. 
I surround myself with with people who speak logic and sense. 
NATO are globalist criminals scum. Biden and the democrats are globalist criminal scum. The EU are globalist criminal SCUM. 

I don't support war. I have a Ukrainian lady in my Thai Language class, and she is fleeing war with her young children. It's horrible seeing how people are suffering. Innocent people being killed by criminal globalist elites makes me angry as fuck. 

I don't support Putin starting a war. I don't support any government. I am firmly anti-state. 
But most of all, I hate Zaleski and the Ukrainian nazi military. All the innocent Ukrainian civilians caught up in this war, they have my prayers. 

Be careful....your craziness is showing again 😉

On 11/11/2022 at 12:46 PM, zombie said:

Sinlapin Esan Third Road.

Don't let the fact that I get back to the topic disturb you guys' politics.

I have been to Sinlapin Esan a few times when they just opened. Somehow, I never felt as good there as I did in Tamnan kon e-san. I can remember Tamnan perfectly. I would usually come during the first show, which was basically practising. We would have some food and of course our bottles. After the practice show, they would play some pop music from east and west. Then the main show would start en the place would be full. Mix of money boys and lots of guys that worked in hotels etc. The toilet was always an adventure with the many boys that worked there. if they knew you were a good tipper, you would be sure to get a nice 2, 4 or even 6 handed massage.

I remember taking a waiter home one night. Poor boy! He had no idea what to do and this led to some awkward situations hahaha. I'm not one for showing these boys the ropes. The point is that these kinds of contacts were possible. And yes, it was pay for play, but because you could walk around and talk to people at other tables, or flirt from a distance etc. it could give the feeling of a little hunt, compared to à gogo where it was shooting fish in a barrel.

The only thing that comes to mind when I think about Sinlapin Esan is that I remember comparing it with Tamnan, and that it came up short. But I don't remember any specifics about the show, staff or even setup. Looking forward to getting back there and hopefully like it.

Ohh, yeah, one difference I do remember. They were checking IDs very thoroughly in Sinlapsin. This was irritating because sometimes the boys in our group were 18 or 19. Again, this was years ago.

3 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

I am firmly anti-state

But most of all, I hate Zaleski and the Ukrainian nazi military. 

All people claiming being firmly anti-state should visit Somalia first, before they speak. That's currently unfortunately prime example of state without state. Nothing cures nonsense better than trying ones theories in practice. 

As for second sentence you seem to be well fed on Russian propaganda so watch your weight, blood tension and sugar level ( I understand you meant Zelensky) 

By the way may I ask a couple of questions following  my recent trip to Pattaya:

1. If I decided to take another trip to Pattaya/Jontium ....which gay friendly hotel would you recommend in or around Jontium Complex?

2. On my visit to Boys Town I noticed that the Cupidol bar was all gone and the premises pulled down and or being re built.

What happened?

The previous owner of Cupidol was a pleasant charming person?  Is he still about?

3 hours ago, iendo said:

, I never felt as good there as I did in Tamnan kon e-san

Unfortunately TNI is now completely gutted and just 4 walls. Of course there is still TNI in Bangkok on Rama 3 if you fancy a night out.

For me Sinlapin is about the same as TNI. But has the advantage if being over to south Pattaya and closer to the boys homes and workplaces