zombie

Whirlwind Trip to Pattaya: need advice!

1 hour ago, zombie said:

By the way may I ask a couple of questions following  my recent trip to Pattaya:

1. If I decided to take another trip to Pattaya/Jontium ....which gay friendly hotel would you recommend in or around Jontium Complex?

Zing Resort, The Venue and Agate, all three right in Complex. I peronally think Zing is best value for money and quietest of them all. AGATE priciest and classiest

2 hours ago, zombie said:

By the way may I ask a couple of questions following  my recent trip to Pattaya:

1. If I decided to take another trip to Pattaya/Jontium ....which gay friendly hotel would you recommend in or around Jontium Complex?

2. On my visit to Boys Town I noticed that the Cupidol bar was all gone and the premises pulled down and or being re built.

What happened?

The previous owner of Cupidol was a pleasant charming person?  Is he still about?

I heard that he is now the owner of Pikky Bar which is across from BBB in Boyztown.

9 hours ago, zombie said:

2. On my visit to Boys Town I noticed that the Cupidol bar was all gone and the premises pulled down and or being re built.

What happened?

The previous owner of Cupidol was a pleasant charming person?  Is he still about?

John and his Thai patner, Pikky, who owned Cupidol now have Pikky's Pub. Just diagonnaly across from where Cupidol was, inbetween Castro and Serene.

Yes, both very nice guys and a well run business. Pikky's seems to be doing well compared to other bars in Boyztown currently and has a lot of cute / nice guys working there.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:06 AM, gayinpattaya said:

Sunee is dead. I agree it's not worth the visit.

Sunee is the most quiet of all bar areas, but still where my needs (types of boys, how they are dressed, prices) are served best. In memory of good times years ago, and to show my support, I always stop at Winner and Nice Boys when I'm in Pattaya.