Novarunner

Ganymede

I think the OP is referring to Ganymede Spa in BKK.

There are frequent updates in Line with pics of boys supposedly working there. Contact the owner (in Line) and inquire about the boys available (he is quite friendly as long as you don't waste his time).

1 hour ago, speedoo1 said:

I think the OP is referring to Ganymede Spa in Bangkok

Definitely yes, I was there in May and walked out half happy , massage was great but afters non - existing and all that with min tip 1200 if not 1500, don,t remember exactly but reported it already in my May trip report.

But don,t get discouraged since that was o ly one statistic sample, even I,m not discouraged and will try again when times comes in rotation.

It’s probably been almost four years since I’ve visited this shop. At the time I recall that it was offering competitive rates and services. I had two massages there and I remembered them as satisfactory.

As I’ve said in other posts, I’ve patronized four shops this trip that have a minimum tip policy. All delivered full service massage for less than the fees Vinapu cites above. If Ganymede isn’t, it tells me much about its customer service policy.

http://www.ganymedespa.com/