TotallyOz

Threeways in Thailand

I do love it when having a 3 way and the guys are comfortable with each other, I usually pick one and have him pick the other guy and find that has a much better success rate.

In non-transactional situations, I've noticed that most of the Thai guys that I meet through apps, are opened to threesomes, but almost all of them insist that the other top should only be another white guy. The only threesomes I've had with both the other two guys being Thai have been in saunas geared mostly to Thai-on-Thai crowd, like 39 Underground or R3. I've had the same experience in the Philippines.

I would say the country in Asia, where it was easier for me to have a 3+ action with all guys being local is Vietnam. Many times in there, the guy I was chatting with would ask me if his friend/bf could join him meeting me and almost none would say no when I would be the one to propose that another local guy gets together with us.

Having been to Brazil more than a few times, I like the Brazilian attitude to threeways which is the more the merrier and they love fucking and getting fucked in groups. Boys in Thailand are not the same and tend to shy away from this. I am happy to have found some that enjoy it as much as I do. They are married so maybe a way to have sex with a guy without guilt but the passion and the free spirit during sex was the best. Both giving and taking all the way through and both involved me as much or as little as I wanted. Hard to find that perfect mix.

Five different times with these two lads in the last 2 weeks. It is quite delightful. Took a long time to find a couple that is so versatile, manly, and fully into everything. I think my long term BF is a bit jealous as he has never seen me have someone over so much. He said, "do I need to worry?"  I said, "not in the least. Just be prepared to share the apartment one day."  He said, "again?"  LOL

• Members
On 11/11/2022 at 6:24 PM, TotallyOz said:

I have had more than a few of these over the years. Often the guys are shy and need direction. However, last night, I had two amazing guys that were simply perfect with each other and want I wanted. They fucked and sucked and rode and kissed passionately. Sperm was everywhere and my sheets needed changing. They were both from Laos and married with kids but not one bit of hesitation in either of them. I have them booked again this weekend just to see if I had as good of a time as I remembered the next day.

Did they bareback?