bucky13

Salvador Bahia

I've not read much info about Salvador this year as Brazil eases it's way back out of the pandemic.

My last trip was full of mischief with beautiful guys at Sauna Fox, Club 11 and even at Clube Rio's.  But that was back in 2019.

What has survived?  And can anyone provide any info on what has thrived?    Thx

I recently spend five days there. I went to both 11 and Sauna Fox. For my tastes I enjoyed Sauna Fox more. It was in a better location than 11 i.e. I didn't feel too sketched out waiting for an Uber in front of it. The location where 11 is located is quite rough, even by Brazilian standards. Also the GPs in 11 are quite pushy and to my tastes less attractive. 

GPs will try to renegotiate in the room though, so be aware of that.

• Members
2 hours ago, Taikonaut said:

The location where 11 is located is quite rough, even by Brazilian standards.

I can't entirely agree there. I agree Fox is in a fancier area, but I would not call Club 11's neighborhood rough by Brazilian standards. The location is a typical low-middle-class/working-class Brazilian neighborhood. 

• Members
On 4/7/2023 at 7:12 PM, 12is12 said:

I located fox and clube rio in gglmps, but not 11. 

Why is that?

Clube 11 is the former Sauna Planetario. Name change may have occurred about 5-6 years ago?

The correct address is: Clube 11, R. José Duarte, 11 - Tororo, Salvador - BA, 40050-050, Brazil.

However, in Google maps, the image and location that shows up is a yellow building down the block. It’s actually in this all blue building with an 11 painted near the door — but the map would have this building’s address as 87. Brazil is like that a lot.

3BC8217C-A7B1-4B24-AAD8-7B872158BD02.jpeg

10 hours ago, snwbrdr015 said:

what is the best/safest area to stay in Salvador? I am considering goin there in October to scout some hung, exotic, darker boys...

I stayed in Barra....most of the guys I've liked in Rio and SP are from Salvador, so I figured I'd go to the Motherland and be overwhelmed. It was nice, but the guys go to Rio and SP and that's where you'll find them, lol

Was a nice trip, been a couple of times, but  wouldn't race back if my motive was whoring around.

• Members
6 hours ago, floridarob said:

I stayed in Barra....most of the guys I've liked in Rio and SP are from Salvador, so I figured I'd go to the Motherland and be overwhelmed. It was nice, but the guys go to Rio and SP and that's where you'll find them, lol

Was a nice trip, been a couple of times, but  wouldn't race back if my motive was whoring around.

A good season to visit Salvador is Christmas/New Year. The sexy boys working the saunas in Rio return home to spend the holidays with their families.