gytis123

Thailand in May 2023

21 hours ago, gytis123 said:

Thank you for all the responses. I think I got the idea what to expect when visiting Bangkok and Pattaya. What is left to do, is to wait for May to come :)

PS. I'm 30 years old and looking younger so I have expectations that many boys would be willing to go with me.

i'm pretty close to 30, I don't see any difference in service than other reports here from members that are older, you get the good and the bad.

I think Krubb or VCK saunas will be worth checking, the photos from social media seem to have plenty of guys in their 20s and 30s. I will post a report when I try over high season.

13 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Maybe in Bangkok you can find that, but in Pattaya it's a different story. Boys under 30 are here to make money. Your age means nothing. How much money you have in your wallet, that's what matters. Pattaya is a commercial city. It's important to remember that most of the boys here are not from Thailand. They have travelled here to work bars and make money to send back to their families. A large number of them are heterosexual. They are having sex for money, nothing else. 

I'm completely aware of that and I'm willing to pay. I'm not expecting long lasting relationships and pure love with money boys. And I'm not expecting long lasting relationships with any thai boy, because I'm just a tourist, but I want to have a great experience. My point was, that if I'm young then more boys would be willing to do their job with care. But now I understand that whatever age makes absolutely no difference by latter responses.

Just now, gytis123 said:

I'm completely aware of that and I'm willing to pay. I'm not expecting long lasting relationships and pure love with money boys. And I'm not expecting long lasting relationships with any thai boy, because I'm just a tourist, but I want to have a great experience. My point was, that if I'm young then more boys would be willing to do their job with care. But now I understand that whatever age makes absolutely no difference by latter responses.

If that's the case you will have no problems at all. It's very rare boys will turn down customers. You have to be truly monstrous for them to not want 1000-2000 baht in their pocket. Some foreigners get a bad reputation because of whatever reason. Boys talk about us, just as much as we talk about them. It's just as easy to get a good reputation though, which can pay off big time. There are a number of foreigners in Jomtien Complex the boys actively move away from and ignore when approached. It doesn't take long for news to spread around here.

3 hours ago, gytis123 said:

What I expecting from boys at least to have a conversation with them and cuddling after sex or before. Not just just raw sex and done.

Or maybe it is possible to have bf experience all day?

Yes that's both possible. It's referred to as a "Long Time". You pay more and they stay with you longer. If you pay a lot more they will certainly try to make you feel loved, to extract more money from you. 

A "short time" in most cases end when sex is done. They will be out your door to look for another customer, or go get drunk with their friends at the beach. You can offer more money for them to stay, and they may say yes! 

As for conversation, 90% of them have very limited or next to zero English. 10% or so have ok English. This would have to be a part of your decision process on who to bar fine.

5 hours ago, gytis123 said:

I'm not expecting long lasting relationships and pure love with money boys. And I'm not expecting long lasting relationships with any thai boy, because I'm just a tourist, but I want to have a great experience.

as they say ' if you want love in Thiland, rent it "

As for great experience , more or less you are guaranteed it as scores  of members returning trip after trip attest.

13 hours ago, gytis123 said:

What I expecting from boys at least to have a conversation with them and cuddling after sex or before. Not just just raw sex and done.

Or maybe it is possible to have bf experience all day?

Yeah it is, I will say it's a good idea to get to know a guy with an overnight or two before you decide to ask them to stay with you for multiple days though, and pay one day at a time and not all upfront so if you change your mind on day two it can be settled with fewer hassles.

8 hours ago, vaughn said:

Yeah it is, I will say it's a good idea to get to know a guy with an overnight or two before you decide to ask them to stay with you for multiple days though, and pay one day at a time and not all upfront so if you change your mind on day two it can be settled with fewer hassles.

Thanks. That's a very good suggestion. I will keep that in mind