Candyman

Penile Cancer

Sorry to hear this.  Anything further you care to share with us about the diagnosis? 

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 13 years ago and beat it.  There have been so many positive cancer treatment advances in recent years.  Hopefully, one will be successful with your situation.

Thank you.

For those of us unfamiliar with this form of cancer click on the link below.

What Is Penile Cancer?

6 hours ago, Mavica said:

Sorry to hear this.  Anything further you care to share with us about the diagnosis? 

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 13 years ago and beat it.  There have been so many positive cancer treatment advances in recent years.  Hopefully, one will be successful with your situation.

Thank you.

For those of us unfamiliar with this form of cancer click on the link below.

What Is Penile Cancer?

Next week I will go to the doctor,to check on these cancers 

• Members

Penile cancer is quite rare in the developed world, hence the lack of response from the group (unlike prostate cancer, which is extremely common). As with most cancers, staging and classification have a huge impact on prognosis, so your urologist will be in the best position to prepare you for what to expect. It's extremely different from other cancers such as prostate or bladder, so I would definitely not generalize from the experience of someone who had a different type of cancer. Penile cancer is essentially unheard-of in men who were circumcised prior to puberty. 

You didn't mention where you're located, but, unless it was caught at a very early stage, it would probably be wise to at least get a consultation at a university-based specialized cancer center, since this cancer is quite rare, and even most urologists and oncologists have little experience with it. If it were me (I'm in the US), I'd want to get a consultation from UCLA, MD Anderson, Mayo Clinic, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, or some similar specialized place. 

On 11/20/2022 at 4:40 PM, Olddaddy said:

Next week I will go to the doctor,to check on these cancers 

Now that is really odd given your post in another thread that you would NOT go to see a doctor to determine if you have anal cancer or not. Which is it and why the change of heart?

On 11/19/2022 at 8:50 PM, Will7272 said:

Go to a doctor 0r medical clinic. 

On 11/20/2022 at 10:55 AM, Olddaddy said:

No I won't ! 

50 minutes ago, NIrishGuy said:

Why you'd almost thinking he was (still) trolling about Cancer -and on a post where another board member seems to have a genuine case going on - tasteless to say the least.  

One of the most famous trolls on the gay Thailand boards came from the area that olddaddy is from and for years, I just blocked everyone from there to keep them at bay. But, hard to prove until one sees a pattern arising. I hope that is not the case here.