Londoner

Thai Vietjet

You say have done already-and I suspect people only ask after if something went wrong?

Have used myself all local/budget airls here in LOS, mostly AirAsia (Thai and Malay), this one once-out of curiosity, long ago, after they had just started-specific then was they went from Swampy and the rest from DMK. Just as ichigo it must have been really so unremarkable that I remember nothing. BUT-as I always after delete etc. all requests for review, send promotion etc-suddenly a few monthes ago the VN main branch started sending every week or 2 mails with new offers, etc-and all in only chinese-not that inviting to me. IF they were also based in EU I could them then have reported and have them pay a big fine for that.

In general-in my personal rank, ThaiLionAir came out best, but the nr used is very small and I do know-before anyone starts pointing fingers (yes, Ive been working along the sides of the travel bisnis long enough) this is owned by Indo LionAir which has a bad safety record.

image.thumb.png.fb0950f4b7c1b8c615100a47960b5719.png

Interesting bill.... one way  Looking for a cheap throw away ticket if I need it to get into thailand...

In October I had ticket with them for my BKK - Phnom Penh flight  for 10.30 flight, Upon arriving at Swampy I had problem locating that flight on the display so I went to the counter only to learn that flight was delayed till 17.30. Nobody bothered to inform me about that in advance so it came as complete surprise. After 2 minutes of deliberations I decided to skip that flight and took another one with Bangkok Airways within 1 hour at twice of Viet Jet price.   So yes , wasted one ticket and overpaid for another one but in exchange I got 1/2 day more in Phnom Penh and it turned to be time well spent.

Joy of using  discount airlines I thought.

"Nobody had bothered to inform me...." Yes, me too.  Prices good, planes fine, plenty of staff to assist but a change of time without notice on Sunday was a d**n nuisance.  The real plus for me is that the airline is based at Swampy, meaning that the taxi trip to Pattaya is only an hour, as opposed to an eternity from DMK where most other budget airlines are based, particularly if the flight arrives  in the evening.