Tartegogo

Testing their kissing skills

• Members

In Brazil one of the main advantages of the saunas is that the boy are willing to show you what they can do in terms of kissing, even in front of everyone, to try and convince you to hire them. I love it because no passionate kissing means a mediocre experience for me.

Can you do that inside a Bangkok bar? Maybe only in some of these bars? 

6 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

In Brazil one of the main advantages of the saunas is that the boy are willing to show you what they can do in terms of kissing, even in front of everyone, to try and convince you to hire them. I love it because no passionate kissing means a mediocre experience for me.

Can you do that inside a Bangkok bar? Maybe only in some of these bars? 

don't expect anything passionate in the bar. Since I'm into kissing I always ask guy if he kisses. Often , instead of "yes" or "no" answer they just plant a kiss in the bar. Particularly Tawan guys are not shy at all to do that

I don't like public displays. 
Thai culture doesn't either. 

I have left bars before because a pensioner was sucking some twinks face off. Better that than fetch up my dinner.

===
In all seriousness, when you are with a boy in bar, you are also in a bar with his friends, possibly even his boyfriend or girlfriend. In @Home Bar in Jomtien Complex, a couple of the boys even have their wives there! 

While it's unlikely anyone would say anything, I would keep it respectful and in privacy. If nothing else, the boy you are with will like you a lot more for doing so.   

21 minutes ago, floridarob said:

That was DJ Station....not the same as the MB gogo's/bars....🤔

I've also been asked to put on kissing exhibitions in go-go bars, but neither occasion was as memorable as the one described above, though there was some hooting when we came up for air. The hoots plastered a big smile on my partner's face. I thought it was kind of fun.

I was never into kissing the guys until one hot and very sexy twink in Phuket got me hooked on kissing (my god but he was a good kisser), I would have no objections if a waiter or one of the bar guys came up and wanted to lock lips in the bar (for practice, a dare or even a tip it wouldn't matter). When I'm going with them in either the massage shops or back to the hotel I now make sure to ask them if they kiss (and expect kissing).

I rather enjoy kissing boys in gay bars and “boyfriends” on the gay beach and of course in bed. But I wouldn’t do it, particularly French kissing, if the boy resisted in any way. Definitely not in public in non-gay places - you have to be conscious of your surroundings. I was once sat round the pool at the Zing resort where another farang was kissing and cuddling a boy which was rather unsettling for str couples present there.