TotallyOz

College Lads on Hornet

On 11/25/2022 at 7:57 AM, TotallyOz said:

I messaged him. No response. 5 other times over the last 2 years, the same. Never even responding.

A good salesman never gives up....

According to the National Sales Executive Association over 80% of sales happen after at least five interactions. Yet only 25% of sales people bother to make a second contact with a prospect.

I have similar stories of chasing boys for years and finally getting lucky.

I had a great off in Eros, the boy left shortly after but I got his contact details from waiter. I don't know what was the problem on the boy's side, but it took me 5 years until I could meet him again. Great body and activities as first time we met.

But don't drag it on too long! A boy I met in 2013, I saw again last year. 9 years can change a lot, in this case negative, not attractive any more. A video call would have saved me the time and money to meet him.

Just today, I had a lad I have been following on Instagram for ages and NEVER one response. I also follow his Twitter and NEVER one response. I saw him on Hornet today and reached out as he was in my area and now I have an appointment with him this weekend. Thank goodness I recognized him after following him for so long, linking every photo and post. Now, he did ask for 5k and I am not stupid.

Well, maybe a little as I have wanted him for so long. :)

Just today, I had a lad I have been following on Instagram for ages and NEVER one response. I also follow his Twitter and NEVER one response. I saw him on Hornet today and reached out as he was in my area and now I have an appointment with him this weekend. Thank goodness I recognized him after following him for so long, linking every photo and post. Now, he did ask for 5k and I am not stupid.

Well, maybe a little as I have wanted him for so long. :)

Rid

2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

He made an appointment, and didn't show. I waited to see if he messaged me for 1.5 hours. He didn't. I wrote to say he missed it. He said, sorry, he could come now. But, I was already busy and said another time. For 5k without bargaining, I would have showed.

Rude behaviour! asked 5k , didn't show up and didn't bother to update you .I would never consider to contact him again after such irreverence behaviour.

6 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Rid

Rude behaviour! asked 5k , didn't show up and didn't bother to update you .I would never consider to contact him again after such irreverence behaviour.

While I agree with your reasoning I have my doubts if you really would miss opportunity over missed appointment  to meet a guy you were lusting for 5 years