floridarob

On my way to Sao Paulo -

I didn't think I had anymore trips in me for this year, but a deal that I couldn't pass up appeared and off I go.....

$500 usd plus 160 pluspoints on United confirmed business class both ways.....I'll be staying VERY close to Lagoa, we'll see how this Airbnb is....🤔

Anyone in town the next 10-14 days, let me know if you want to meet up in Lagoa.....

2 hours ago, bobgerm said:

Enjoy the churrasqueira.

Veridiana pizza, SPOT, Casa de Porco, Athenas, Bovinu's Churrascaria, MEATS Burgers, Cantina do Piero il Vero Italian, Thai Food Libertade, Los Burritos....these are some of my favorite go to places in SP......I don't like Japanese food nor Japan for that matter....And I've been to 4 or 5 cities there 😬 I've been with Japanese guys there and the US though....

• Members
1 hour ago, floridarob said:

Veridiana pizza, SPOT, Casa de Porco, Athenas, Bovinu's Churrascaria, MEATS Burgers, Cantina do Piero il Vero Italian, Thai Food Libertade, Los Burritos....these are some of my favorite go to places in SP......I don't like Japanese food nor Japan for that matter....And I've been to 4 or 5 cities there 😬 I've been with Japanese guys there and the US though....

We cannot hunt together, but we could dine with no problems! 😇

Museums, Restaurants, Theatre, Parks...TONS of hot guys....take your pick, I'll go for the latter.

https://www.thepresentperspective.com/travel-blog/sao-paulo-travel-guide

https://travel.usnews.com/Sao_Paulo_Brazil/Things_To_Do/

What draws you to other cities??

I was with 3 different guys tonight....all repeats from previous trips....makes it worthwhile to come here....unless you're into seeing churches and other nonsense, this goes for just about anywhere in the world....hard to beat Brazil, especially SP.

Forgot to mention was Lagoa's third anniversary party last night, Saturday. Was packed

On 11/25/2022 at 6:53 PM, floridarob said:

I didn't think I had anymore trips in me for this year, but a deal that I couldn't pass up appeared and off I go.....

$500 usd plus 160 pluspoints on United confirmed business class both ways.....I'll be staying VERY close to Lagoa, we'll see how this Airbnb is....🤔

Anyone in town the next 10-14 days, let me know if you want to meet up in Lagoa.....

I arrive to Sao Paulo on Friday. This will be my first time trying ever out GPs. I'm hoping to have lots of fun while there! Maybe we can meet up at some point would be nice to meet someone who knows the scene well! 

4 hours ago, gingerbeef said:

I arrive to Sao Paulo on Friday. This will be my first time trying ever out GPs. I'm hoping to have lots of fun while there! Maybe we can meet up at some point would be nice to meet someone who knows the scene well! 

I'll probably be at lagoa sat & sun