iendo

Tip for firework show in Pattaya

Yesterday I saw two countries perform their show. The first show we saw in half way down beach rd near a stage. This is important because they played music there that belonged to show. It was great how they synced the fireworks to music.

The second show we were more in the area of boys town and we could still see the fireworks but that extra dimension was gone. Compare it with a silent film.

If you are going tonight, find the sound stages.

How on earth did those of us in Jomtien get into Pattaya itself last night? We watched a few baht-buses trundle past us with determined travellers hanging on the back for dear life- not just the usual three or four- and then saw a family anxiously waiting for a bus at 1900...which never arrived! And where could the buses drop their passengers? I've no doubt that 2nd Road was clogged with traffic.

We were in Central at midday and even then  central Pattaya was at a near-standstill. i saw footage on You tube; it looked a good show but I feel for those who never made it there. Particularly that family in Jomtien.

Yes, It was insane yesterday.

I just had a meal in avenue and walked along 2nd road a bit. No problem at the moment but I don't know how it was yesterday around this time.

We did everything by food yesterday.  At 12 am we took a bus to Jomtien. 

20 hours ago, Londoner said:

How on earth did those of us in Jomtien get into Pattaya itself last night? We watched a few baht-buses trundle past us with determined travellers hanging on the back for dear life

Yes Londoner - this is SO true what you wrote.  I wrote about my hair raising experience below.....