reader

Direct flights from Russia to the U-Tapao Airport begin

From Pattaya News

Russian tourists are now visiting Pattaya daily as direct flights have now arrived at the U-Tapao Airport for the first time since before the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Pattaya City Mayor Poramese Ngampiches and the director of the U-Tapao International Airport Admiral Rapeepong welcomed Russian tourists at the airport yesterday morning (November 26th). Admiral Rapeepong told the Pattaya News. “There were 236 passengers on the first direct flight from the Azur Airline from Tolmachevo. They received souvenirs and warm welcoming from the airport.”

Mr. Sanpetch Supabowornsatean, the President of the Thai Hotels Association – Eastern Chapter told the Pattaya News, “Russian tourists like to travel abroad in their winter season, due to the bone-chilling cold temperatures in their homeland. However, due to the ongoing Ukraine war many regular destinations in Europe are off limits for Russians due to sanctions and restrictions. Thailand, however, is neutral in this conflict and is not banning Russian tourists from travel. Their loss is Thailand’s gain as more tourists from Russia are now choosing Thailand, especially Phuket and Pattaya, to visit due to great weather and activities. This is a good sign for tourism as more tourists are coming to Pattaya and Thailand after Covid-19.”

18 hours ago, bucky13 said:

It's disgusting that Thailand values the ruble over the blood of innocent Ukrainians.  

It's disgusting that criminal Western governments and vile NATO are removing the rights of young Russian families to travel. They didn't start an armed conflict. I'm very happy that Thailand is staying neutral. If things escalate, id rather be in a neutral country. 

12 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

It's disgusting that criminal Western governments and vile NATO are removing the rights of young Russian families to travel. They didn't start an armed conflict. I'm very happy that Thailand is staying neutral. If things escalate, id rather be in a neutral country. 

How about the masses or Arabs returning  ??

43 minutes ago, Baska said:

Are you saying that Western propaganda is better than Russian?
You shouldn't stick your politics everywhere, it's not a dick.
And there is no need to draw state borders in the boytowns of Thailand while sitting in the West.

Welcome to the forum.

What I'm saying is that before you tell me or in fact anybody here where we should or shouldn't stick anything introduce yourself properly. 

Western propaganda is not an issue, Russian bombs are. 

How do you imagine this introduce order?
What I'm saying is that you don't have to spoil the fun of others by having political debates or ostracize in places that are not intended for this - I still mean boytowns - you can consider this my request.
I, and probably like many others here, want the return of the pre-war and pre-war (meaning the Russian-Ukrainian war) Tialand-Boystown, where there is no need to maneuver between the tables of opposing political parties, and where the A-bomb is the only "bomb" on which I agree to spend my money.

I wonder: why Westerners are still so shameless pointing fingers to "innocent Ukrainians" and Russians after nuclear bombing hundred of thousands of innocent civilian victims  in Japan, bombing hundreds of thousands innocent civilians in Iraq, demolishing whole European country Yugoslavia, making tens thousands killed mess in Libya, Vietnam, Laos, Afghanistan, Syria...

19 hours ago, Moses said:

I wonder: why Westerners are still so shameless pointing fingers to "innocent Ukrainians" and Russians after nuclear bombing hundred of thousands of innocent civilian victims  in Japan, bombing hundreds of thousands innocent civilians in Iraq, demolishing whole European country Yugoslavia, making tens thousands killed mess in Libya, Vietnam, Laos, Afghanistan, Syria...

perhaps they are not fed enough of Russian propaganda

On 11/28/2022 at 10:44 PM, gayinpattaya said:

What a load of nonsense! Russians are in a position to determine who leads them - and who leads them into an undeclared war and a vast number of war crimes. 

On 12/1/2022 at 10:06 AM, PeterRS said:

What a load of nonsense! Russians are in a position to determine who leads them - and who leads them into an undeclared war and a vast number of war crimes. 

Nonsense? I assume you watch CNN / Mainstream media lies and believe everything you are told. Good little sheep. 
I have seen just as many reported war crimes on the Ukrainian side, especially from Ukraine's Nazi Azov Battalion. They just don't put that in the mainstream press. Doesn't suit the narrative. Enjoy watching the continued puppet show with the Zalenski dancing clown.   

As a note, sure a war was not declared. NATO clowns just named it one. Putin used the term "Special Military Operation". I believe that is still the case. 

On 11/30/2022 at 1:48 PM, Moses said:

Right. 

George Bush is responsible for the deaths of more than 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis when he lied to the world about WMDs and bombed civilians. Putin is far from being a vile as that man, and the United States. 

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

PeterRS is able to defend himself but your comment is offensive. Force yourself to be nice , otherwise  don't waste any opportunity to be silent

As for believing in Putin's terminology I wonder if you still believe in Santa Claus not to mention Sleeping Beauty and her 7 dwarfs, one of them , third from the left mind you,  was named gayinpattaya I believe. 

I called him a sheep (an animal).
You called me a dwarf (a offensive term for a person of short stature)
I think you broke your own woke code here.

18 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

I called him a sheep (an animal).
You called me a dwarf (a offensive term for a person of short stature)
I think you broke your own woke code here.

Calm down and don't post when drunk.....you had been behaving and talking like an adult.....boy problems and you need a drama outlet?