12is12

Anyone wants to meet in Pattaya?

9 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Should have posted this invitation earlier.   )-:

M here since ystrdy until Tuesday. Wld b happy to meet up with forum mmbrs. (-:

too bad I'm not there, always fun bar hopping with fellow members or should I say " t bd mnt thr, als fn br hpppg w frm mbrs ' ?

On 12/1/2022 at 2:33 PM, vinapu said:

too bad I'm not there, always fun bar hopping with fellow members or should I say " t bd mnt thr, als fn br hpppg w frm mbrs ' ?

When do you think your going back?

I'm going in early 2023 ,maybe February or March,luv to catch up with you .

I just returned 2 weeks ago and almost right after went for few days to Mexico so now I feel bit overtravelled and don't even think about next trip.

First 4 months of year  are usually out of bounds for me to travel as out of greed I still work and March with April are patricularly creamy. Saying that I would love to meet you as well and one day such opportunity will come I'm sure. 

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

I just returned 2 weeks ago and almost right after went for few days to Mexico so now I feel bit overtravelled and don't even think about next trip.

First 4 months of year  are usually out of bounds for me to travel as out of greed I still work and March with April are patricularly creamy. Saying that I would love to meet you as well and one day such opportunity will come I'm sure. 

Don't work too hard 😉you can't take it with you !