soinurface

Sensual but not Sexual

Like, sure I want a massage that is relaxing and a little exciting but not the full on extra service exprience. A massage that's a bit sensual but still a clean relaxing massage. I've been searching the internet for hours now but it seems that the gay-centered massage parlors are already assuming that I want to go all the way based on their prices. Like 1000 baht for the service and a minimum tip of 1000+ baht.. Help! Any recommedations?

9 hours ago, soinurface said:

Like, sure I want a massage that is relaxing and a little exciting but not the full on extra service exprience. A massage that's a bit sensual but still a clean relaxing massage. I've been searching the internet for hours now but it seems that the gay-centered massage parlors are already assuming that I want to go all the way based on their prices. Like 1000 baht for the service and a minimum tip of 1000+ baht.. Help! Any recommedations?

no place will force you to use full set of extras, try one of places in Silom soi 6 , I don't think they have min. tip policy and if they do it will be  at lower  end . Alternatively travel to Saphan Kwai and there you have G-Beat  or Kman right beside station , both with low min.tip policy

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

no place will force you to use full set of extras, try one of places in Silom soi 6 , I don't think they have min. tip policy and if they do it will be  at lower  end . Alternatively travel to Saphan Kwai and there you have G-Beat  or Kman right beside station , both with low min.tip policy

Great! This is a starting point, thanks for your response. I will look into it! Will they ask you point blank if you want an extra service to go with the massage? Its my first time here in BKK hence I'm anxious about things that could easily turn south. Hehe

I can second what Vinapu suggests. If you wish to remain in the Silom area, try Silom Soi Six. You'll find six all-male shops (soon to be seven) and none charge a minimum tip. I was a regular there on last trip and found they guys to be friendly and fun to be with. Don't be shy about discussing your message in advance with the guy who catches your eye.  Some of the shops have en suite showers and all appeared clean and well maintained. One hour oil usually starts at 500 bht.

Saphan Kwai is a good area to explore if you're up to doing a little traveling and walking. In addition to the places Vinapu mentions, KK Massage (associted with K-Man) has a huge stable. One-hour oil 400 with min tips 700-1,000. My experience there says stick with the 700 baht guys.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, reader said:

I can second what Vinapu suggests. If you wish to remain in the Silom area, try Silom Soi Six. You'll find six all-male shops (soon to be seven) and none charge a minimum tip. I was a regular there on last trip and found they guys to be friendly and fun to be with. Don't be shy about discussing your message in advance with the guy who catches your eye.  Some of the shops have en suite showers and all appeared clean and well maintained. One hour oil usually starts at 500 bht.

Saphan Kwai is a good area to explore if you're up to doing a little traveling and walking. In addition to the places Vinapu mentions, KK Massage (associted with K-Man) has a huge stable. One-hour oil 400 with min tips 700-1,000. My experience there says stick with the 700 baht guys.

Good luck!

Awesome input! I really appreciate that you included the prices. At least now I have an idea if I am they are charging me too much. Thank you again! I will certainly check out Silom Soi 6! 

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

Great! This is a starting point, thanks for your response. I will look into it! Will they ask you point blank if you want an extra service to go with the massage? Its my first time here in BKK hence I'm anxious about things that could easily turn south. Hehe

16 minutes ago, BiggusDikkus said:

You can walk into almost any gay massage parlor and ask for exactly what you described above. Or you could walk in, say you'd like an oil massage, play dumb about any extras and see how far the therapist will go. Think of it as an adventure.

I thought about this too, they will probably tease until the last bit of hesitation in your body is gone then go for the kill and you are left with a 3000+ baht bill. Hehe I dont have that kind of money for an orgasm. Haha

I honestly does not want a thumb up my ass or someone caressing my crotch. I am a prude like that hahaha but whats exciting for me is the feeling thar it may or may not happen and I can do the rest up in my head (my actual head) hahaha 

I'm glad your friend had an awesome time! I bet the unpredictability of the situation made it hotter than the actual deed. Imagine comming in thinking its a clean-no-hanky-panky massage and the therapist is so into you that he couldnt keep it profesh. Haha that's something.

Thanks for sharing! It was a fun read!! 

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

As in many other areas in life, certainly when it comes to for-pay services, the best thing would me to clarify upfront exactly what u want.     (-:

i agree but  in massages action sometimes takes its own course, touch here , brush there and all of the sudden. idea of just massage is abandoned. In male stuffed places if one opts for oil massage it may be taken as indication that more than just a massage is expected so after several minutes masseur may start some sinister moves and wait for your reaction. Unless of course we already scratched his knee or something.   

3 hours ago, BiggusDikkus said:

I'm sure the surprise of it all and the fact that a straight female friend was on the other side of the curtain heightened the experience.

Certainly! I wouldnt know what to do if a massuer offers me extra service during a massage session. I'd probably get so nervous, I'll put on a nervous smile, waive my hands and shake my head vigorously. Hahaha but Im sure my other head will be in a totally different state. Lol

1 hour ago, soinurface said:

Agree! How do you say "no extra service"? In a polite but clear way? 

if you don't make move and they try their just say clearly 'no' . Guy may be disappointed as he will feel his tip will be lower  but will understand.

Happened to me in Senso on last trip , boy said " I will fuck you now ?' I answered  ' no ", penalty boy served to me was cutting session bit short ( 70 mins for 90 mins session). I still liked him but obviously he did not like me, lol

1 hour ago, soinurface said:

Is this like a secret signal or something? I need to know more of this secret massage language please!!

not quite secret  language , being massaged you suppose to lay still , it you start getting close to his skin , he gets  a signal. Don't sweat over this , all will come naturally.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

not quite secret  language , being massaged you suppose to lay still , it you start getting close to his skin , he gets  a signal. Don't sweat over this , all will come naturally.

Hahaha you are right. Im probably overthinking it. I was supposed to check out Silom 6 yesterday but the drag shows are so much fun I forgot all about the massage. Lol 

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

i agree but  in massages action sometimes takes its own course, touch here , brush there and all of the sudden. idea of just massage is abandoned. In male stuffed places if one opts for oil massage it may be taken as indication that more than just a massage is expected so after several minutes masseur may start some sinister moves and wait for your reaction. Unless of course we already scratched his knee or something.   

“Male stuffed places?”  What do they stuff them with?  🤣

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

if you don't make move and they try their just say clearly 'no' . Guy may be disappointed as he will feel his tip will be lower  but will understand.

Happened to me in Senso on last trip , boy said " I will fuck you now ?' I answered  ' no ", penalty boy served to me was cutting session bit short ( 70 mins for 90 mins session). I still liked him but obviously he did not like me, lol

How did you know that he did not like you?

22 hours ago, soinurface said:

Hahaha you are right. Im probably overthinking it. I was supposed to check out Silom 6 yesterday but the drag shows are so much fun I forgot all about the massage. Lol 

Go to prime massage in silom 6. Mixed gender center, low chance of extra, take oil massage and enjoy. They have plenty of male masseurs and use rotation. Always had great massage there. 

2 hours ago, spoon said:

Go to prime massage in silom 6. Mixed gender center, low chance of extra, take oil massage and enjoy. They have plenty of male masseurs and use rotation. Always had great massage there. 

Thanks for the recommendation. This is actually on my list. So many things to do here in BKK! I'll look up at how late they close. Thanks again!

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

first, he cut my session short

second , when I visited Senso about 2 weeks later he went to trouble of making sure he doesn't even look at me  in the lobby.

I got the hint and took another guy

Maybe he took it the other way around. That you dont like him thats why you didnt take his offer. :(