soinurface

Sensual but not Sexual

I agree cutting a customer short on the clock is a big no non-no. Forget the "you come, I go" philosophy. You and the shop agree in advance on the time and you have every right to expect the contract will be fulfilled.

Some shops will place a clock in the room. When I'm with a guy I haven't used before, I call his attention to the time we begin the massage. If there's no clock, I just show him time on cell phone so we both have the same understanding.

As I've observed before, I've been very lucky with my massage experiences on the last few trips. As I get older my expectations have evolved. The most important aspect of a satisfactory massage--beyond good technique--is the sensuality of the experience and the personalty of the masseur. My bottom line is now very simple: did I have fun?

On 12/3/2022 at 3:10 AM, soinurface said:

Is this like a secret signal or something? I need to know more of this secret massage language please!!

Well in Pattaya, here’s how the signal works.

After about twenty minutes the masseuse will have you flip over onto your back. He’ll be kneeling over your midsection. Tap on his left knee one time with your index finger , signaling to him to chuck wow you. Tap twice and it means mutual chuck wow.

If you want him to smoke you, tap his right knee once, and twice to signal mutual smoke. They get annoyed if you get the taps mixed up, so make sure you do it right the first time!

If you want him to top you, thrust your mid section quickly into his crotch area. Do this twice if you want to top him.

For cuddling, just rotate into the fetal position and clasp your hands together under your head. He’ll get the message.

He will get the message that maybe you’re ting tong and end the session. Obviously I’m joking, just do as others have advised. It will come naturally.

On 12/2/2022 at 3:10 PM, soinurface said:

Is this like a secret signal or something? I need to know more of this secret massage language please!!

In the UAE, it is "difficult " to find a female massage .  the men do not normally provide extra service..... However, there are signals to use.  you are on your stomach, he working your thighs, open up rotate you ass up a bit, push your dick down between your legs so it is easily accessed, rotate onto your back with a boner, and of course, your wondering hands that accidently brush him.  All will signal.  of course if he gets hard, or rubs against you suggestively, or rubs your private parts much.... you know.  Now merely decide whats going to happen..