Olddaddy

World Pride Sydney 2023

Sydney World Pride 2023 will take place from 17 February to 5 March .

www.sydneyworldpride.com

Sydney has a big Gay district of Darlinghurst

Is anyone planning on coming ?

Let me know and me & my bf can show you around.

Here is some pics of the gay area even Australia postal services have gay flag on the postal box 😉

16 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Sydney World Pride 2023 will take place from 17 February to 5 March .

www.sydneyworldpride.com

Sydney has a big Gay district of Darlinghurst

Is anyone planning on coming ?

Let me know and me & my bf can show you around.

Here is some pics of the gay area even Australia postal services have gay flag on the postal box 😉

I'm planning to be there for the last week of it (Feb. 26- March 6). It will be my second time in Sydney. Had a blast the first time. Really loved the city, the nature and the boys.

Is the 357 sauna still popular?

Had so much fun in there on naked night, on a Saturday if I remember it correctly and then on their foam party Sunday afternoon. Lots of Asian twinks, especially from Taiwan and China.

5 hours ago, hojacat said:

I'm planning to be there for the last week of it (Feb. 26- March 6). It will be my second time in Sydney. Had a blast the first time. Really loved the city, the nature and the boys.

Is the 357 sauna still popular?

Had so much fun in there on naked night, on a Saturday if I remember it correctly and then on their foam party Sunday afternoon. Lots of Asian twinks, especially from Taiwan and China.

Yes my Filipino BF went to 357 last Sunday ,( we have open relationship) 

He said it was way too busy with the  line up all the way down the stairs to the cashier !

I went by myself last Tuesday night at 11pm but only 3 people there at that time and all were my age .

www.357.com.au

Sydney has now painted the zebra  crossing in Darlinghurst ready for World Pride 2023🏳️‍🌈I

also noticed the flag is a bit different? Is that a different meaning maybe incorporating Transexual I'm not sure 

8 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Sydney has now painted the zebra  crossing in Darlinghurst ready for World Pride 2023🏳️‍🌈I

also noticed the flag is a bit different? Is that a different meaning maybe incorporating Transexual I'm not sure 

I think that is what is now called the "progressive" rainbow flag, supposedly more inclusive.

On 12/2/2022 at 8:46 PM, Olddaddy said:

He said it was way too busy with the  line up all the way down the stairs to the cashier !

I remember a similar situation. the steam room where the foam party takes place is actually pretty small and it gets so crowded you can barely move. Nonetheless, it's a lot of fun as the crowd is usually pretty good. Quite happy to hear that it survived COVID lockdowns and it's back to normal. If not the most, it's definitely in my top 3 saunas outside Asia.

Quite a few guys that I follow on Twitter are also located in Sydney. Hopefully get to meet some of them, like this one for example: https://twitter.com/goodkittycakes

@OlddaddyNot sure if you have had the chance to meet him.

12 hours ago, hojacat said:

I remember a similar situation. the steam room where the foam party takes place is actually pretty small and it gets so crowded you can barely move. Nonetheless, it's a lot of fun as the crowd is usually pretty good. Quite happy to hear that it survived COVID lockdowns and it's back to normal. If not the most, it's definitely in my top 3 saunas outside Asia.

Quite a few guys that I follow on Twitter are also located in Sydney. Hopefully get to meet some of them, like this one for example: https://twitter.com/goodkittycakes

@OlddaddyNot sure if you have had the chance to meet him.

No but I see his profile on Grindr.

I'm not into Asian bottoms 

Went to 357 Sauna in Sydney last night 

$29 entry fee 

It was dark in there and about midnight ended up getting a young Korean guy fuck me and cum in my ass .

It was actually a mistake because I couldn't see without my glasses and I was dark in there and I thought the Asian guy walking past was the old Asian guy I saw earlier so pulled his arm as he was walking past the room cubicle and said can I lick your ass ? He said yes and when he came into the cubicle I could see it was actually a young Korean guy about 24/25 

So he was much better than the old guy I was expecting 😂

Reminds me of a story many many years ago on the gay forums where a farang hired a money boy who didn't turn up but the one that did was much more sexier 👍

357 Sydney sauna