12is12

Report on Siem Reap

I spent 4 nights at Men's hotel and spa.
It's a gay hotel similar to A&P in PP, but bigger: 15 rooms instead of 5, and the sauna is also much bigger. I liked it less, bcs of too many minor service and maintenance annoyances.

On my last night I finally witnessed some action in a Cambodian sauna (re my PP report): 3 guys (young local, young afro-american, big-fat old white) pleasuring worshipping a young sexy local in the jaccuzzi.

There is also massage service at the hotel. I discretly asked the very friendly helpful French manager if his massuers - like the ones at the PP hotel - automatically assume that extras are included. He answered most emphatically "No. We dont do that."

Had a small number of grindr solicitations. Met with a local tourist twink, who was really into making Daddies happy.

Notwithstanding all the above, anyone visiting PP interested in discreet pleasure, PM me.

On a non-sex note, an off the beaten track rcmndation: a break from the temples at Theam's gallery. It's much more than just a gallery; magical tasteful compound.

• Members

I went to Men's Hotel & Spa 5+ years ago & that was definitely the policy then.  I requested a massage & the masseur was not particularly young or cute & there were no extras. 

I was in SR about a month ago & did not bother to go back.  The massage possibilities in SR seemed very limited during my recent visit.  If others have had better luck, I'd like to hear about it.

1 hour ago, AndyUK said:

Hi. Travelling to SR in Jan and staying at Mens. Does anyone have any up to date info on bars and massage places that will be open? Many thanks x

Welcome to the forum

Shamelessly I invite you to get acquainted with my report here:

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/38619-guys-and-ruins-ruins-and-boys-trip-to-cambodia-in-oct-2022/

Siem Reap part is after initial Phnom Penh impressions. I was there end of Oct