Tartegogo

For those who can read Thai

• Members

Google translate often introduces a word in the translations that I ask it in ads for hot money boys, for example:

น้องเกอร์ 🌿 Kสวยเรียวยาว ขาวเนียน งานครบครับ สนใจนวดกับน้องจองน้องได้นะครับ รับลองฟินแน่นอน 

gets translated as 

Nong Ker 🌿 K, beautiful, slender, white, smooth, complete work. If interested, massage with Nong Chong, sister.  Try to be satisfied for sure.

Do you guys know if this is a slang word in Thai for something? Maybe “bottom” or “masseur” and which google translate doesn’t know how to interpret?

Thanks in advance for the answers, this forum is awesome. You guys are awesome!

Thai pronouns and honorifics are highly nuanced and I  don't pretend to know any of the subtleties.

น้อง (Nong) literally means "younger sibling" regardless of sex. Here I think it's used to imply a respectful relationship to the customer.

(Thai doesn't make the same distinctions in familial relationships that we are used to.  For example there are words for  father's younger sibling, mother's younger sibling, parent's older brother, parent's older sister, but not for the other combinations of father/mother older/younger brother/sister.)

The second part of the phrase refers to Nong Ker and not to a boy named Jong ; the word จอง (jong) means to book, to reserve. So I would translate like this : if interested by Nong (Ker), you can book him.

BTW it seems to me that "K" is not related to the boy but rather to a certain part of his anatomy (I wonder which one ..) which would be pretty, slender and long.

11 minutes ago, llz said:

The second part of the phrase refers to Nong Ker and not to a boy named Jong ; the word จอง (jong) means to book, to reserve. So I would translate like this : if interested by Nong (Ker), you can book him.

BTW it seems to me that "K" is not related to the boy but rather to a certain part of his anatomy (I wonder which one ..) which would be pretty, slender and long.

He is certainly referring to his favourite food. กล้วย .. Banana 

น้อง (Nong) is a form of address (by yourself of by others) when speaking with someone slightly older, here translated as sister, even though it is used for both sexes. Originally used between siblings, but can be used for people non-related as well.

The opposite would be พี่ (Pee) that's how the boy would address the customer, or the customer address himself when talking to the boy.

K is slang for penis.

6 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

น้อง (Nong) is a form of address (by yourself of by others) when speaking with someone slightly older, here translated as sister, even though it is used for both sexes. Originally used between siblings, but can be used for people non-related as well.

The opposite would be พี่ (Pee) that's how the boy would address the customer, or the customer address himself when talking to the boy.

K is slang for penis.

Nong is used when addressing someone younger in an informal way. As you rightly say Pee is used when addressing someone older, again in an informal way.