TotallyOz

A Night of Debauchery: December 3, 2022

9 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I have not been to a gay bar in so long I was starting to wonder if I have converted to straight. So, I took a stroll last night and had a nice time.

Freshboys, not many boys as during Covid but around 20 or so there and mostly twinks. Mamasan asks me to buy her a drink, I say no. When I leave asks for a tip, I say no. The boys were mostly younger and cute and more feminine. Drinks were 400 baht. I gave some of the cute Viet waiters a tip. One I was introduced to by a poster here MANY moons ago in Screwboy and he wanted to go with me again tonight. He said, "I'll let you fuck me long time."  :) Saved in memory for soon repeat.

Dreamboys, average age about 30 or so. There were at least 50 guys there that were rotating on stage and at least 20 or so in the throng of customers. The place was packed. Some handsome guys and something for everyone (but me). Drinks 500 baht.

Super A, only 5 boys there when I went and pretty rough looking. Drinks 200 baht.

Tawan, most older body builders, not much different that the past. I think the drink was 500 but maybe more as I don't remember as they gave me so much change.

New Twilight Bar, new name is Queen Club. What the actual fuck?  Why change the name to that?  I don't get it. I tried to go inside but there were three boys there. Not worth my time. But, some cute waiters.

Outside of Super A was a hottie on a motorbike with smooth face and tall and twinkly manly. He was sexy. He smiled. I smiled. He said, "I go with you."  I said, "I look for boy to fuck." He said, "can."  I said, "I look for boy to fuck me" and he said, "can."  I said I look for all night, he said, "OK, but how about many nights?"  I thought good answer so I took him. But, he had motorcycle and needed to drive to me. I gave him directions and it took him much longer than me as I was in Grab. He spent the night. Great sex. Good fun. MUCH more of a top but willing to do whatever. Spent the entire night for 4,000. Asked me to cook him rice about 3AM. Slept till about 6 and I was awakened with a dick trying to enter my ass. Good morning!

All in all, it was so good to see the bars with customers and life picking back up and into full swing. I think more than 1/2 of the customers in bars still have masks but no boys. The streets were busy as well. Restaurants along Suriwong were busy as well.

Is the show at Dreamboy still performing by same group of old staff? Looking if any new show and fresh guys.

8 minutes ago, yp11 said:

Is the show at Dreamboy still performing by same group of old staff? Looking if any new show and fresh guys.

Sorry, I am not the one to ask about shows. I hate them. I like the sexy boy shows where they are on stage but the sex shows and ladyboy shows do nothing for me but bore me. Next time I'll try to catch Dreamboy but it was crowded so I assume many like it.

16 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Sorry, I am not the one to ask about shows. I hate them. I like the sexy boy shows where they are on stage but the sex shows and ladyboy shows do nothing for me but bore me. Next time I'll try to catch Dreamboy but it was crowded so I assume many like it.

Agreed, prefer sexy and naughty boy show, I remembered there was a Japanese naked fan dance in one of the gogo boy bar few years ago, fun and good to see something new.

13 minutes ago, yp11 said:

Agreed, prefer sexy and naughty boy show, I remembered there was a Japanese naked fan dance in one of the gogo boy bar few years ago, fun and good to see something new.

I think my stance on shows has gotten harsher over the years. I use to love one on Soi Twilight (2nd Floor) that was mostly cabaret shows with sexy dancers. I went to see it all the time and loved it. I liked the show as Splash in Pattaya.  But, I never have understood why anyone prefers these shows to sexy guys on stage but I also know I'm in the minority as most of the time the seats fill up for the show. I don't get it.